Bio of Charlotte

Name: Charlotte Harper TellerNicknames: Charlie Age: 23Height: 5'4Hair color: Blonde Eye color: GreenOccupation: Nurse Mother: Gemma Teller-MorrowFather: John TellerStep-father: Clay MorrowGod-parents: Luann & Otto Delaney Older brothers: Thomas &...

Nicknames: Charlie
Age: 23
Height: 5'4
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Green
Occupation: Nurse
Mother: Gemma Teller-Morrow
Father: John Teller
Step-father: Clay Morrow
God-parents: Luann & Otto Delaney
Older brothers: Thomas & Jax Teller
Love interest: Angel Reyes
Best friends: Emily Thomas
Ex: Esai Alvarez, Juice Ortiz
Children: Lily
Allies: Mayans, Samcro, Galindo Cartel
Dislike: Devante, Adelita, Gemma, Clay
Important info: Charlotte Teller is the younger sister of Jax Teller. She's the daughter of John Teller and Gemma Teller-Morrow. She doesn't have a good relationship with her step-father Clay or with her mother, Gemma. She's four years younger than Angel Reyes. She's six years younger than Miguel Galindo, Opie Winston, Jax Teller, Tara Knowles, and Donna Winston. The same age as Juice Ortiz, Esai Alvarez, and Emily Thomas. She was Juice Ortiz first lover until she caught him in bed with a Croweater so she had a drunkie one night stand with Esai Alvarez that same night and they continue secretly seeing each other for weeks before he was killed by a Samcro member of her family, so she decided to leave for a far away college to become a caterer and to have a fresh start. During the beginning of the college semester, she found out she was pregnant. Which is where she met Emily Thomas and Miguel Galindo during her freshman year. Angel treats her five year old daughter like his own, which happens to be Esai Alvarez. Her and Angel have been together officially for a few months. Her and her daughter moved to Santo Padre a year ago.