I knew it from the start.

Me and Tom called a Taxi and went back home as quickly as we could.
I saw how nervous he was in that situation and I wanted to calm him down, the best I could.

We went inside the house glued to each other, while we were kissing, ignoring the thousands missed calls from the others, who were still at the event.

Once I closed the front door, Tom picked me up in his arms still kissing me, and he took me upstairs to his room, where he threw me on the bed.
He locked the door, as we didn't know when everyone would've came back, and we wanted to prevent them from finding us in that state.

He began to take his shirt off, while I sat up straight to take my heels off.
Tom, however, stopped me, smiling, and bent in front of me, slowly unfastening the laces wrapped around my legs, and placing the heels under the bed.

'Get up', he softly said, but always with that authoritative tone, and as a little girl, I obeyed.    

I got up, significantly shorter than him without my heels, and I stood in front of him, waiting for his instructions.
He looked at my body for a few seconds, before turning me around so that my back was facing him.
He started to carefully undo the bow on the back of the dress, starting to lift the straps one by one and slowly pulling them down my shoulders, so that my dress could fall on my feet on its own.
All I was wearing at the point was just panties, as I didn't put a bra on, and I turned around back to him, locking my eyes in his while I started to open the zip of his pants.
Tom finally took them off, throwing them to the floor, and laid me down on the bed once again, starting to kiss me.

'Tom', I said, with my breath short, while he was kissing my neck.

'Mh?', he said with his eyes shut, arriving to my stomach.

'Who were the other ones Brad was talking about?', I asked him, a bit shyly.

Tom stopped kissing me and lifted his head to look at me.
He sighed closing his eyes for a bit, and he put a strand of my hair behind my ear.

'Just some girls I used to sleep with', he said in a whisper, almost as if he didn't want to admit it.

'I know, or a leat I guessed so', I admitted, 'I just thought that I was the only one you've ever taken to an event.'
Tom smiled at me, and began kissing me again.

'You are, I always met those girls there', he said, between kisses.

'You're the only one in everything for me', he bit my lip, restarting to kiss my neck.

'You'll always be'

I decided to turn the tables, I knew Tom was tired, and I didn't want him to do everything by himself.
I pushed him on the bed and climbed on top of him; we kissed for a while, then I decided to return the favour of that morning.
I pulled his boxers down, and I smiled as I saw the look in his eyes, full of fire and desire, he almost looked like he was begging me.
I opened my mouth and started to kiss him on his member, slowly and gently, I didn't want him to get too tired, as I still wanted to feel him inside of me.
I heard him panting, while he held my hair up in his hand, looking at me with his mouth slightly opened.
I was looking at him in his eyes, and I knew it was something that drove him crazy, because every time our eyes met, he would pant even more.
After a few minutes of him laying there under my kisses, he pulled me away from him, laying me back in the bed and taking my panties off.

'I think you had enough power for tonight', he said, grinning and placing his lips perfectly on top of mine, while he slid inside of me.

He started to move pretty fast, and that speed surprised me at first, as he always used to go slow at first, but I knew he needed to blow off some steam, and I preferred him venting with me, rather than with Brad's drugs.