𝐱𝐢.

Y/NS E/C EYES SHOT OPEN, only to see that she wasn't in her own home, and the place she was in looked a little empty, but still so spotless and nice. She forgot where she was for a quick moment, but then she thought back to what she did the night before, and her jaw dropped. She felt a little bad about what she'd done since she was sure she was going to regret it in the worst way possible, but she still calmed herself down and prayed that nothing bad would come out of this little fuck she had with the ginger.

The woman finally snapped herself out of the little daze she was in to look all around even more than before. She whipped her head from side to side, a raspy hum leaving her throat once she realized that the redhead from last night wasn't laying beside her or anything of the sort, yet she still didn't have her mind teleport to the worst.

Just as she was about to make any other movements, the sound of footsteps came up from behind her, so she froze up a little, but before she could speak her first word, somebody had already beaten her to it, "Hey, Y/N... I made you something to eat for breakfast! I know you might be a little busy for today, but... I still really wanted to make sure that you weren't hungry or anything.."

Y/N glanced over her shoulder with her E/C eyes meeting Jackson's blue ones. She was surprised to see that he'd made her her favorite breakfast, but she was a little confused as to how he knew exactly what to make her. Little did she know that he remembered everything from almost all of her interviews she'd ever had, "Oh... Thank you so much Jackson...!"

Reaching out her hands with her eyes now wandering down to the plate that was coming down to her, Jackson just leaned over a little, his muscles slightly flexing due to the food that sat against the plate underneath, "No problem..!"

After she'd finally taken the food from the teen, she pushed it down to her lap and turned her body back around so that she was facing her plate, the yummy scent of the food waving up to her face as she let our a satisfied sigh, the feeling of the bed shifting underneath her being enough to make her realize that she wasn't alone once again, "This looks really good.."

"Thanks! I.. had a lot of practice...!" The redhead immediately thought back to all of the times where fifteen year old him would cook all of her favorite meals all for her, making him silently giggle to himself as he watched her smile for a split second before she began to dig in.

She munched down on her food with her eyes widening at the flavors that hit her tongue. She wasn't expecting the boy to be this good of a cook, but here she was, turning to him and giving him little nods of approval to show that she was inlove with his cooking, not knowing how many hours he would spend practicing for this very moment.

"Do you like it?" He asked, gulping down his own food before he leaned his face closer to her, loving the fact that she didn't even hesitate to give him a bigger smile than before as she nodded her head up and down a few more times until her nods came to a stop, "Great...! That's.. great!"

Only beginning to scoot even closer to the woman that was quietly enjoying her food that was all to herself, he cocked his head to the side, pushing his own plate onto his bed before he pushed his hands down, letting them cross as he just stared at the female that stiffened up at the feeling of his intense eyes on her body.

She didn't know what she was supposed to say to the ginger that only admired every little thing she did, but it wasn't like she wasn't used to stares or anything like that, so she just looked at him, staring into his eyes as well before she spoke up, "What?"

"You look so pretty with your makeup all messy like that Y/N..." It was clear that he was reminiscing about last night himself, and the celebrity didn't know why, but that kind of turned her on.