𝐱𝐢𝐱.

HARSH KNOCKS WERE HEARD, outside of Y/Ns home, causing her to pull herself right up from her bed. She didn't have anyone else with her, she definitely didn't have anyone else to protect her from whoever it was that was right outside her door, and knowing very well that she made sure her address was private. It wasn't like she was planning on risking it at all so the first thing she did was reach over to her drawer, pull it open, and receive the gun she had inside of it. Sighing deeply as she cocked the gun, she then stood up and yawned tiredly, her steps getting louder and louder with each she took.

When she had finally made it to her door, she aimed the gun carefully, her E/C eyes squinting as her other hand wrapped around the door knob before she took one last breath and braced herself for whatever it was on the other side. As she started to slowly pull her door open, she heard squeals, and then her eyes widened.

Successfully opening the door widely, Y/N made eye contact with an excited redhead that had himself dressed in a black hoodie that had a red backpack on top of it. She could only grimace as she stared down to his dark jeans and the pair of converse he was wearing, "Ummm, Jackson. What are you doing here??"

"I came to see you, of course!!" Just as the excited teen was about to run up to the older woman to tackle her into a tight hold, she waved the gun up to his face, watching as his entire face turned pale once she did this.

Knowing about the many situations other celebrities have been in, she narrowed her cold E/C eyes towards the ginger that widened his own blue eyes, his adam's apple throbbing through his throat as he took some slow steps back, his heart beating hard in his chest, "Back up, Jackson."

"I am... Y-Y/N... What are you doing with that thing? You could seriously get hurt. You're not even holding it properly...!" Jackson pointed out with his breathing still heavy while Y/N pulled a puzzled expression before she turned to the gun that sat through her fingers, a wave of embarrassment running through her once she realized that she was, infact, holding it the wrong way.

The beautiful celebrity cleared her throat and acted as if none of that happened by pointing the gun back down to her side, her finger pulling away from the trigger while she made eye contact with the teen infront of her, "Whatever. What are you doing here?? Didn't I tell you we were finished what all of this..? And.. h-how'd you even find out where I lived!!?"

Jackson felt a pang in his chest because he assumed that if he saw her in person, she would immediately change her mind and let him in so they could fall in love and have a peaceful rest of life together with no issues, "You weren't that hard to find Y/N..."

Furrowing her eyebrows as her heart sunk deeply in her chest, the H/C haired celebrity then scoffed out, not sure of what she was supposed to respond with since those sorrowful words genuinely caught her off guard, especially with the way he delivered them, "Excuse me?? What is that supposed to mean...? Actually, no. Just explain how you even managed to-"

"None of that matters, Y/N. I just.. wanna talk to you. About everything... Why? Why did you say those things to me... Did.. you actually mean them..?" He glanced back up at the celebrity with his entire face heating up just from his mini confrontation.

The celebrity felt immense guilt when he said all of that to her, but she knew she couldn't just take back her own words. He definitely would've used that against her if he found out she was that easy to break, "I already explained everything to you. You're just a kid, you have no idea what you're feeling for me-"

"I know exactly what I'm feeling for you. I'm feeling love. And no. I'm not a kid. I'm a man." He took some steps closer to her, the fear of the gun in the females hand now completely gone, especially since he now knew she barely even knew how to hold it. Pushing his hands out and taking hers in his, he gave her a gentle expression that had a look of lust in his eyes, "Do you not remember what I said? I pleased you like a man... You came on my mouth and I don't regret-"

Disgust showed against Y/Ns features as she pushed her wrist up to her forehead, a groan erupting from her throat, "Oh, god!! Jackson. Please stop bringing up those times. Back then, I didn't know about your age!! But I do know, so yes, I regret it. All of it."

Jackson's eyes widened some more as he pulled his hands back and let them drop to his sides. He didn't say a word, he just stared at the woman, his blood running cold, his face turning into a deeper shade of red, his hands forming into fists, and his salty tears welling up in his eyes that grew darker and darker as every wind blew past both him and the celebrity.

Now, Y/N felt a little horrible because she knew she could've put it into different words instead of outwardly saying that to the redhead. It was way harder in real life than over the phone, "Are.. you okay Jackson...??"

After a few minutes passed by, the ginger immediately broke down. He felt to his knees and buried his face in his hands, his sobbing growing even louder and louder, causing Y/N to place a hand over her mouth as she stared at him. He put his head down to her feet and aggressively latched his arms around her leg, "I THOUGHT WE LOVED EACHOTHER! P-PLEASE...! I SAVED MYSELF FOR YOU!"

The celebrity's own blood ran cold when she heard that last statement. Not the guilt was forming all over, but little did she know this was all according to Jackson's plan, "I... I'm sorry..! I didn't know that... I thought.. I.. w-whatever..! Come inside, we can discuss all of this.. and.. we'll be able to compromise..."