Chapter 7- first time, last time

JIMIN POV:

Apprehension. Nerves. An unusual, unwelcomed flutter of anxiousness when there's the sound of knocks at the door, crossing the distance to tug it open.

Left ajar, eyes skimming over (Y/N) with a brief pulse of surprise even though I'd been the one to invite her over.

But that brief feeling is shoved aside, casted away easily, readily at the sight of her. So easily discarded when she stands at the threshold of my room, brows rising when a few lingering beats of silence pass. Hand leaning against the door to nudge it open wider, no hesitation as she moves forward, hip nudging me aside to step into a space that until now had been entirely and wholly untouched by her presence. By this entanglement of lust and need and mutual frustration.

"For someone inviting me into the privacy of his room, you take your time letting me in in the first place Park." The slow drawl of her words taunting molten honey, sticky sweet and in equal measure I loathe and crave it.

It doesn't take long, snapping out of stillness to shove the door shut, a quick slam, a smirk curling at her lips, twitching there with amusement as she turns her head to look at me.

"And now he's impatient." As if amused.

Fingers tugging off the thin jacket she'd been wearing, my eyes immediately snagging onto curves that her top clings to, eyes dragging over the thin straps and the swell of her breasts to the dip of her waist. To the way the fabric ends, mere inches above her hips. One shoe shucked off then the other. A small slither of skin above the curve of her hips, over the waistband of leggings she easily drags off curved thighs—a rough groaned sound at the sight of her bent over to tug one ankle free then the other. More and more skin bared as she strips.

An unspoken confidence and lure in the movement, in the way my body immediately, viscerally reacts to the sight of her in front of me, boxers feeling tighter. Arousal pooling heady, strong in my veins. Mouth drying slightly as she straightens, an impatience and haughtiness in glinting eyes.

"Park." Name sharp on her tongue.

It makes my mind immediately react, head tilting to appraise her.

"What's the problem?" I ask.

"If you message me a time to get to your dorm, I expected you to have at least started stripping." Eyes rolling at me as she stares at my clothes, a flash of heat in her eyes when I acquiesce to the brusqueness of her tone, a lazy grin curling my lips upwards as I tug my shirt up and off, letting it fall to the floor. Watch as the focus in her gaze sharpens. Drags leisurely over skin in a way that leaves stinging trails of heat in their wake. But I know the stinging trails of heat her nails leave too.

"But then how else do you get to ogle at me?" I laugh, but the sound is rough even to my own ears, heavy and weighted with anticipation, with desire when the intensity of her gaze lingers, skims lower to rest at my waistband.

"I've got better options for wanting eye candy Park." Fingers toying with the waistband at her hips, yet to slip off the last offending layer that'll bare her lower half entirely to me.

"Is that your way of telling me I'm sweet? Or that I'm too pleasing to the eyes?" I lilt, fingers skimming over my front, a half hissed sound, rasped and rough as my hand drags down over my bulge, the grounding pressure of my palm doing little to either alleviate the ache, doing little to gratify it.

"Funnily enough I thought you were the one desperate to taste me." Her voice is level, even if the intensity in her eyes flares hotter, searing as it lingers on my hand.