𝙥𝙖𝙧𝙩 𝙤𝙣𝙚

'It was rare, I was there. I remember it all too well.' - Taylor Swift

After two long years behind bars, the day had finally arrived. Walking out of the prison, you inhaled the crisp autumn air, savoring the moment. The long treacherous days of being confined in a far too small cell were now over. You had ended up serving only two of the ten years in prison, only being released early because of an underwhelming lack of evidence and multiple monetary payments from your fiancé. You never told the agents or your lawyers anything. Partly because you didn't want to risk having the suspicion back on the women who had helped you and partly because you didn't know the answers to any of the questions being asked.

The routine of incarceration had become a twisted sort of comfort for you. The daily schedule, the controlled environment, and the familiar faces of fellow inmates had formed a routine that you had grown accustomed to. The long days and nights blended into one big blur, full of complicated feelings and emotions, leaving you in shambles -- a shell of the person you used to be. You would drift away into memories of the past, reliving the once-happy days, waiting until visitor Thursdays.

But now, you were stepping back into the world that you had been disconnected from for far too long. From the visits you had with the women, things had been rapidly changing. Fashion, technology, trends. You were on the outs. But one thing remained consistent for all parties involved -- guilt.

--------

You had been woken up by the stirring of your partner next to you. Keeping your eyes closed, you felt as she gently traced her fingertips along your features. Both of your bare legs were intertwined and the soft fabric of her shirt was rubbing against your arm. "I can see you smiling, babe," Lou whispers into your neck, the warmth of her breath spreading across your whole body.

Slowly peaking open your eyes, you took in the sight in front of you. The bright rays of sunlight shone from behind Lou, illuminating the golden strands of her messy blonde hair. Her pink lips were curved into a smirk, you could see her favorite faded gray Blondie t-shirt peeking from above the pale blue comforter. "Good morning," you raspily say holding the same smile.

"Every morning is a good morning when I'm waking up next to you," she grins. Her ringed fingers were now gently stroking your cheek as you smiled wider.

You raised an inquiring eyebrow. "My goodness, even in the early hours of the morning, you're still flirting with me," you hum. "My fiancé, the tease."

"Eh, what else am I good for?" Lou rubs her bare leg up and down yours, gently planting a kiss on your forehead.

"A lot of things, you're quite the versatile woman." Lou slowly begins to trail her kisses down to your cheek, then to your neck. You wrap your arms around the blonde's neck, pulling her closer to you. "Baby, we have work," you whisper.

Lou pulls back from you slightly, her piercing blue eyes interlocking with yours. "I'm sure the boss wouldn't mind," she smirks, with her lips attaching to your neck, gingerly kissing your sensitive area.

You let out a breathy gasp. "B-but.." Lou brings her manicured finger to your lips, gently hushing you.

"All ask her right now." Lou separates from you, pausing for a moment, mocking a phone call. This a fake click of a button, and Lou resumes her game. "Oh yeah, she thinks that you need to be on serious bed rest." Lou bends down over you, her lips meeting with yours, in a passionate kiss.