Chapter Seven: Solus Tuur Ca'nara

A/N: Today's is just an instrumental, I couldn't find anything that fit this chapter, but I thought this might be a nice touch for it.

The Wolfpack and the the 501st legion have been assigned to work together for the foreseeable future as Plo-Koon has been called back to Coruscant. And since Nya is nearing her Knight Trials, she has been given temporary leadership of the Wolfpack. The two battalions are on their way to the world of Khorm as they have received word from Republic Intelligence agents that Asajj Ventress and her forces have occupied the world in order to strip it of its resources.

So the two clone battalions and their Jedi make their way to the icy world of Khorm. Which means extra layers for Nya to combat the chill of the planet. The Jedi Council was against her going, but the GAR and the Senate wouldn't hear anything. To put it in their words, she could 'suck it up and lead or do nothing'. Well, being the extremely stubborn Mandalorian that Nyathera Kryze is, she decided, against better judgement, to go.

No matter how many people tried to talk her out of it. The rather long list includes, Plo-Koon, Anakin Skywalker, Padmé Amidala, Bail Organa, Ahsoka Tano, Wolffe, Sinker, Boost, Comet, Captain Rex of the 501st, the entire 501st, the entire Wolfpack, her mother, the Wrens, the Jedi Council, and Satine and Korkie Kryze. If they thought convincing a Jedi was hard, or convincing a Mandalorian was hard, they got the double dose of stubbornness.

And despite nearing the planet, Wolffe and Anakin are still attempting to convince her to stay on the ship... It isn't going well for the two men.

"No."

"But, Nya-"

"My answer is still no, Anakin."

"Nya, come on."

"Nope. I'm going."

"But-"

"No."

Both of the men sigh. And Wolffe says,

"Why won't you listen to reason?"

Nya shrugs. "I am listening. I'm just not going to do it. If I don't go, I can't protect the Wolfpack. Besides, if I do get hypothermic again, Kix and Nevo will just keep me from dying."

Kix speaks up, "I don't recall ever saying I would do that if it's your own fault."

Nya gives the 501st medic a deadpan look and says, "You treat Anakin when his di'kutla stunts go wrong."

Kix gets a sheepish look on his face and Nevo grins. The Wolfpack medic has come to appreciate the wit his Jedi Commander possesses. And how her tenacity and selflessness often make her go head to head with Wolffe, who possesses his own stubbornness and temper. Which can often create rather... interesting situations. Especially on the battlefield.

"General, Commanders," one of the deck officers of The Cuyan says as he comes up to the group, "we're approaching Khorm and preparing to drop out of hyperspace."

Nya nods to the clone officer, and says, "Vor'e, Watcher."

"You're welcome, Commander Nya."

Watcher leaves the group to go back to his post and the group attempting to persuade Nya to stay aboard The Cuyan all sigh and accept defeat. The Mandalorian Jedi walks forward a few paces and watches the swirl of hyperspace from beyond the bridge window.

"Well, we tried," Anakin mutters. "I always forget how stubborn Nya is until I have to argue with her. Atin dala."

"I heard that."