The man in black hood

An ordinary morning in the town of Moor, a town where the sun hardly shines and it rains almost every day. People are used to this weather. Until......

Run!!!!! said a running man. Run fast there are monsters!!! People in the market were rioting, young and old were almost on their knees in fear. A huge monster was attacking, it was as tall as three people, it had tusks like a wild boar, a body the size of a buffalo and a sharp and very long tail. No one can survive because it is stronger than the two buffaloes. The men gathered together and took out a spear but as if for nothing its tail hit the men and cut their bodies. Those who witnessed this were terrified and lost the courage to fight so they just ran away. In the middle of the attack, a child was separated from its mother and the child was left in the cart. The child's mother was carried away by the stream of running people. Little by little, the monster came closer to the child and was about to kill him, the mother could not do anything because she could not get to her son so he was so terrified that he just screamed and cried.

"Help my son!!!! Have mercy!!!"

Blood splattered..... the blood of the monster but who did it?

A man in black hood did the work. He was tall, his sword was full of blood, he moved very fast, like lightning. The beast fell before it. The child was quickly taken and given to its mother. The people could hardly move in awe, they could not believe that only one person could bring down the monstrous monster.

"Argus!!! "A man yelled at the hooded man as he approached. Argus took off his hood and revealed his face to the people. A man with fierce look, prominent lips with smokey green eyes that look sharp. Argus has strength beyond the average human. He can lift the heaviest and fight a lion with just his hand. On top of this he has extraordinary speed that is almost invisible to the common eye. He is skilled in using a weapon whether it be a bow or a sword. His senses are sharp.
"Argus... it's good that you came, said Creto. The Lord of the land wants to talk to you..