YEAR  5

Y/N P.O.V~

It was a normal Hogwarts day. The sun was shining, owls were flying around, and I was a surprisingly warm fall day. 

I was walking through the hall with my best friend Elnora, we were talking about our previous class (D.A.D.A) with Professor Umbridge.

"I just don't like how she teaches." Elnora says to me. "True," I say, "Her ways of teaching are pretty odd..." I was about to say something else when, BAM! I slammed right into someone. 

"Oh my gosh!" I yell, "I'm so sorry, are you alright?" I looked at the person I crashed into,             'oh crap' I thought. Sprawled on the ground was the last person I would want to run into...

Draco Malfoy

"Watch where your going shithead!" he said to me.

Draco P.O.V~

"Watch where your going shithead!" I said to the girl who just crashed right into me.

"Let me help you!" The girl said as she started picking up my books. "No!" I yelled, "I don't need help from a clumsy dumbass like you!" She started to tear up. "I said I was sorry" she choked out, tears streaming down her face. "I didn't mean to crash into you." She said as she ran away crying. The girl next to her running after her. 

"Well well," a voice said, "Making my sister cry now are you Malfoy?" I looked up. Potter. "Shut up Potter!" I said. 

"Why would you say that to her?" Asked another voice next to him. I looked over, "I said shut up, are you deaf Granger?" I said, "Or are you just a dumb mudblood?" I said to her as I walked away.

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: Hi! I'm sorry this chapter was so short! I promise that others will be longer! Also I'm very sorry if this book sucks or I get to wordy! This is my first book and I'm pretty bad at writing. I hope you have a great day/night!