Harry P.O.V~

"I hate Malfoy so fucking much." I say to Ron and Hermione in the common room. "What happened?" Asked Ron. "Well..." I start to say.

 Hermione interrupts "You know his twin sister, Y/N, well she accidentally crashed into him in the hallway and he called her a shithead."

"Wow." Ron says. 

"It's late and we have class tomorrow we should get to bed" Hermione says.

~Time skip to the next day in potions class~

Y/N P.O.V

BOOM!

The potion Elnora and I were working on in class just exploded in our faces. Snape and the rest of the class was just staring at us until Malfoy decided to speak up.

"How does it feel to be sick a dumbass? Not even knowing how to make a simple potion?" He asks.

"You know what?" I speak up, "Shut up. You are suck an asshole. It's no wonder why the only person that actually likes you is pug-face! It's no wonder that you have to force friends! Your just an insecure bitch trying to get attention! I am not gonna take your shit anymore!" I yell.

"Just wait until my father hears about this!" He says.

"What's your daddy gonna do? Throw me in Azkaban for standing up for myself? Boohoo." I say sarcastically. I gather my things and storm out of class.

"Y/N! Y/N!" I hear a voice say.

I turn around "Harry!" I say. Then I notice his hand. "What happened to your hand?" I ask. "I had detention with Umbridge." he says. On his hand we're scars saying 'I must not tell lies.'  "Are you alright?" I ask. "I'm fine." He replies. "I have to go Harry I'm so sorry I don't want Snape to catch up to me and give me a detention. Bye Harry!" I say. "Bye Y/N/N." He says

Draco P.O.V

That little shit! I can't believe she embarrassed me in front of the whole class! I'm going to get revenge. I'm gonna destroy her. She has no idea what is gonna happen next...

—————————————————————————————————————————————————

A/N: Hi! This chapter was pretty wordy and I'm sorry! I tried to get all of the details I wanted in this chapter! Again, sorry if this books sucks, I'm really bad at writing. I hope you have a great day/night!