Helen - Us Time.

Rq! @Dragonsw

"Ugh..." Y/N sighed, Helan looked over, "Ready to go now?" Y/N nodded,

Time Skip (Your at olive garden or sum ion know 😭)

"This is good.." Helen ate her pasta Alfredo. "Oh?" Y/N smirked, "Yep, Im going to go use the bathroom.." Helan got out of the booth and strutted off. Five minutes later Helan walked out of the bathroom, her ass was- uh- anyway, Helan sat down at the booth, "Miss anything?" She asked. "Nope." Y/N smirked, "Reporting news! A villan ontop of a tower with...It looks like a baby?" Y/N and Helan both turned to the TV. Slightly looking at each other, Helan put a $50 bill on the table. "Thanks sugar mama." Y/N winked playfully at her. They both ran out, Helan pulled her suit out of a bag she brought and quickly put it on, Y/N did the same, Helan slingshot Y/N across the city, looking for towers, once Y/N found one they looked at the tippy top "What in the world-" Y/N found- Jack Jack? "AWE HELL NAH.." Y/N quickly ran up the stairs like his life depended on it, Once he got to the part where they were, he quickly grabbed a metal pipe, Just incase..."Hey mozzarella cheese." Y/N called out to the supposedly villian. They quickly turned around, face to face. "Want your kid back?" They asked, "Go get it." The villian threw Jack Jack off of the tower. (Maine, lemme be ion know how to escalate this more.)

Y/N quickly panicked, He jumped off of the building, catching Jack Jack just as he was about to hit the ground, he used his spider webs to connect to another building pulling himself up, Y/N saw Helan running over, "Thanks, babe, but we got super ass to kick." She smirked, "Hell yeah." Y/N got his spiderwebs ready

A/N: Im soooo sorry if this isnt good enough im trying 😭