𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

the brisk cold of new york's autumn wind hit reese's face as she tightened the jacket around her and quickly ran onto campus and back into her dorm hall, carman hall

the brisk cold of new york's autumn wind hit reese's face as she tightened the jacket around her and quickly ran onto campus and back into her dorm hall, carman hall. once reese entered the building, and sped walked straight to the common area to find her friends sitting around the table, and jumped at their feet, at the sight of reese.

"there you are! we almost had to call a search party for you!" shouted abigail, the food from reese

"my body is freezing, i'm gonna change out of my clothes!" reese replied, running down that hall

abigail shouted something at her but she didn't hear completely what abigail had said.

as reese, entered her room, the 18-year-old kicked off her shoes and started to unzip her jacket before sensing someone else was there. and not her roommate; the freshman slowly turned around before seeing a figure and punching the person right in the face.

"holy fuck! what is wrong with you?" the guy asked, holding his nose

"w-what?" reese stared at him for a bit before recalling who it was "dean winchester!?"

"yeah! who the hell did you think it was!?"

"well i don't know! you just crept up on me, out of nowhere" reese shouted

dean rubbed his nose as reese grabbed tissue from her boxes, she grabbed dean by the shoulder and took him to the bathroom.

"let go of your nose" reese ordered

dean did as such before reese used the tissues to place them up dean's nose. afterwards dean, washed his hands before finally he looked at reese with an upset look on his face.

"you did this to yourself"

as an apology, reese took dean to the common area, to eat the food with them but afterwards, reese dragged dean back to her dorm and practically threw him in.

"okay, you've been nursed, fed, now tell me why are you here?" asked reese

"because, i need your dad's help, if he's actually willing to, do you know where i can find him?"

"yeah, in santa rosa, california"

dean's face dropped at the name before he dusted himself off by saying he was heading to california anyways. but reese was so confused as to why he was looking for her dad to which reese finally asked.

"my dad's missing, i haven't heard from him in a while and i know your dad doesn't exactly get along with him or whatever, but please"

"dean, i'm sorry but my dad doesn't hunt anymore, not since what happened on the hunt between your dad and mine" responded the freshman

"so you don't think if i asked him, he would be for it?" asked dean

reese stares at him in annoyance, before shaking her head in response. dean looked undefeated before sharing that he was going to get going. reese can hear the upset sound in his voice as dean left. part of reese couldn't help but want to help dean, she doesn't necessarily have any hunter skills considering her dad never taught her anything but that didn't stop reese from wanting to help.