𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

"so instead of telling the truth, you lied saying you were visiting me?" sasha asked

"in my defense, the other guy, i was with dragged me along"

"who are we meeting again?"

"sam and his girlfriend, jessica"

"cool, you do know we really didn't talk much in high school?"

"yeah, but we were friendly"

sasha nodded her head in response, as they both arrived at the party as pirates. dean made a lewd comment towards sasha when the girls revealed their costumes causing reese to glare at him, and punched him in the arm.

"seems pretty busy" reese comments

"what story are we following?"

"i am meeting you up for the halloween weekend events and staying over your dorm"

"alright, this should be easy, we did band together and about 7 years of school together"

sasha ran a finger through her hair as they approached the bouncer

"ID?" he asked

reese and sasha flashed their 'fake' IDs, regardless of being 18, they weren't technically still allowed in most bars in california so IDs are still in use. especially for drink runs.

the bouncer scanned over both before handing them back and letting the girls in. they smiled as they entered the extremely crowded and loud bar. reese held on tight to sasha's arm, as they maneuver through the crowd to find sam.

"there!" reese yells in sasha's ear

sasha gives her a look of annoyance before feeling reese pull her towards a small group. when they reached the table, there was jess, sam and another guy that reese didn't meet. jess was wearing a nurse's costume while sam wore nothing and their friend wore a zombie-like costume.

"reese! hi!" jess cheered, running over and hugging her before noticing sasha

"hi, this is sasha, my friend, the one i'm visiting" reese smiled

sasha waved her hands, in greeting before jess introduced their friend, luis to the girls. reese glances over at sam who was avoiding eye contact. reese gives him a confused look before jess asked if they wanted any drinks, sasha nodded before following jess to the bar while luis started talking to a girl.

reese took the opportunity to talk to sam.

"are you avoiding me?" reese asked
"what do you mean?" asked sam, still avoiding eye contact

reese gives him an annoyed look before asking what was going on. sam replies he doesn't understand what reese intends.

"i just feel like you're avoiding me for some reason"