This Is It.

Albert (aka the Grabber from TBP) grunted as he shoved the knife into Williams chest, missing the rib and diving straight into his heart. "Feels nice, huh?" He snickered, ripping the knife out as Will gasped. He started trembling as he looked down at the wound Albert had just made, already spilling out crimson red blood.

"W- W- Why?.." William gasped, collapsing onto his knees in the living room floor.

"Isn't it obvious? I used you to get closer to Robin. You really are so naive, aren't you?" He wiped the blood off the knife with two flicks of his hand.

"But I-" His sentence was cut short as the door next to the two men opened, revealing William's husband, Stephen. Will's eyes drooped and watered in agony, but he resisted tears as he attempted to gesture for his husband to come near.

"..shit." Albert had responded, bolting the opposite way out of the open window. His footsteps were light and graceful as he exited.

"Oh my-.. William are you okay?- I-" Stephen knelt down behind his husband, catching him before he collapsed. William hissed a little at the pain, but looked up at his lover and smiled anyway.

"William, answer me. Are yo-" He paused as he noticed the stab wound, the blood practically creating a blanket over his torso. "Oh- oh God.. Will.." His eyes started to water as he inspected the deep wound.

"I'm so-orry... I got an- angry.." He spit blood on the floor away from Steph.

"No, no, don't- don't apologize.. what the fuck happened..??"

"He- he-" William wheezed a little. "He drove a knife through my he-heart. I can't- I don't have much time.." He sniffled as his voice went small and quiet.

"Oh William.. oh God..." Stephen laid William on his lap, trying to keep him comfortable. "Please don't leave me.. I can't do this on my own." His eyes burned as his cheeks slowly grew wet with tears.

"P- please take care of the kiddos f-f-for me. I'll be watching over y-you." He raised his hand to caress his husband's face. He smiled again as a tear fell down the side of his face. Stephen gripped his husband tighter, his tears spilling onto William as he started to hug him.

"WILLIAM! DON'T DO THIS TO ME! I- I CAN'T-"

"I love you, and I always... always will. Remember that. Till death do we part."

Those were his last words as he took his final breath, one last tear falling onto Stephen's shoulder. His body went completely limp in his lover's arms, his hand dropping. His cold touch became even colder within the next few minutes.

Stephen took a gasp as he started sobbing even harder into his now dead husband, his breaths quick and gasp-like. "OH- OH GOD.. WILLIAM! WILLIAM PLEASE!!" He set Will on the ground and tried to do CPR, which obviously failed since he had a wound in his heart. "FUCK! FUCK, FUCK, FUCK!!" He yelled and gasped. His hands were covered and slathered in his lover's blood.

He kept trying and trying to bring his husband back, using different techniques to try and get him to start breathing again. Every single attempt failed. He didn't believe it. No, he COULDN'T believe it. He couldn't grasp the fact that his husband was officially dead. "PLEASE, WILLIAM, NO! YOU CAN'T! YOU CAN'T DO THIS TO ME! PLEASE!!"

and that's just it. Shitty ending, right? well, that's just how it is. Stephen refuses to believe his husband is dead. and his husband is actually dead. that is just it.

.....

.....

.....

.....or is it?