TWO||GL

♪♫♩♪♫♩GL• GASLIGHT♪♫♩♪♫♩

Choi BeomGyu

"I swear! The girl performing was literally Lee Minhee from the art department!" The moment I had said that, everyone looked at me giving me weird looks.

"Are you sure your sober?" My MUCH taller friend, soobin said. "Yes! I'm fucking sober!" I gripped on my hairs nearly pulling them all out one by one.

"I'll show you proof! We just have to go back on Saturday tho" I told all of them before grabbing a spoon full of rice and shoving it down my throat. All my friends look at each other nodding their heads, probably of approval.

"Fine beom, we'll go but if it's not her we're gonna be hella convinced that your  on coke" Yeonjun, the oldest guy of our group said. I just nodded my head annoyed and continued munching on my lunch.

"Hurry and finish your food cause the next lecture starts in 13 minutes!" Taehyun said checking his clock before shoving the last bits of food in his mouth and drinking his cider to wash the food down.

"Ha! I finished my last class of the day so good luck" Soobin smirked. And the rest of us sighed. Wishing we where Soobin at the moment.

♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩♪♫♩

Lee MinHee

I walked into my last lecture of the day. Completely drained with zero energy and didn't dare to look around to classroom and walked to the first empty seat I saw.

"How could he break up with you?"

"Oh my god! Hayoon are you alright?"

"Who knew Choi Beomgyu could do such thing!"

I looked over at all the girls surrounding one certain area and saw Hayoon. She was sitting awkwardly with a pitiful smile on her face.

"Omg! Here he comes!" One of the girls says and all the girls turn to look at him. "Oh my gosh stop your making it too obvious!" One of the girls says.

I rolled my eyes and looked away, doodling little cats in my planner. 'how dare that asshole break up with Hayoon?' I thought of how nasty that breakup probably was.

The doodles of cats changed to scribbles of circles. Drawing a circle over a circle over and over and kept thinking of how Hayoon must feel so hurt, I then started doodling a bit of hearts at the thought of Hayoon but my daydream train crashed when I heard the chair besides me make noise.

"Hope you dont mind if I sit here" The one and only Choi BeomGyu said. The same fucker who broke Hayoon's heart.

All I did was nod slowly before looking the opposite way and rolling my eyes.

"By the way! Lee MinHee, I saw you perform last night" 

my heart stopped emidietly and it became hard to breath. I dropped my pencil in shocked and looked at him with wide eyes. 'shit...did he actually see me?' I thought to myself before clearing my throat, mentally preparing myself to speak.

"What do you mean by that?" I smiled awkwardly, trying my best to keep a calm face. I clenched my fist under the table as my palms grew sweaty by the second.

"Yesterday, at that rich place for old people." Beomgyu smiled brightly and big. 'this guy's a airhead isn't he?' I asked myself already knowing the answer to that.

Then it hit me. He's gonna end up telling everyone and they're all gonna know. I quickly turned to look at him and glared at him.

"You better not tell anyone about this Choi" I said grabbing the collar of his shirt and by the looks of it, he looked startled.

"I- No I'm not!" I started at his for a few minutes before letting go and looking away.

"If you do, I'll kill you" I said not even looking at him but making sure he heard it.

"Sor-"

"MinHee! Sorry I'm late I lost track of time" Beomgyu got interrupted by a new voice, it was one of the only people who ever talked to me not over homework or schoolwork.

"Next time I'll shove that banana down your throat." I said. Her not being here sooner lead to me having a conversation with the Choi Beomgyu. The same guy who broke Hayoon's heart.

"Hehe...you scare me sometimes" she said before gobbling down her banana before I planed something funny. "Karina why didn't you come yesterday? I played the song you asked me to." I lowered my voice and pouted.

"I'm sorry! I was gonna sit next to Mrs.Lee but someone was already there and they told me to get out of I wasn't gonna sit. ALL the seats where taken" she sighed.

"Then who the hell sat next to my mom?" I asked her. Hoping she mabey knows the person. "I don't know it was a probably about our age, couldn't see cause- Oh hi Choi Beomgyu!" She stopped mid sentence and waved to The Choi with a warm smile. I looked over at him and he was smiling back but it seemed a bit awkward.

"Cause what?!" I groaned and pulled my hairs. This has me stressed because I don't know who was that stranger who sat next to my mom.
'wait beomgyu was there..was he the one to sit next to my mom?"

I turned over to beomgyu and saw him turned back, talking to hueningkai. He saw me and waved while smiling his usual bright smile. I smiled back and waved, I can never be mean to THE huening Kamal Kai.

Beomgyu turned to see who he was smiling and waving to and saw me.

"Hey! Choi I have a question!" I say the moment he turns to my side

"I have an answer" he smiled. "Where did you sit next to yesterday?" I pulled him close and asked him. His ears turning a tint of pink (probably because he's cold).

"Oh I sat next to a nice la- She was your mother!" He whispered screamed. "What? You sat next to my mom? Fuck."

I pulled him away and looked down at my legs. Both of them shaking up and down from the stress. 'he didn't recognize her right? I hope he didn't' I thought to myself bitting my nails.

"Lee, don't I get a prize for answering you question?" Beomgyu taps on the side of my desk. "Huh? Why would you?" I looked at him confusingly.

"If you don't do this for me, I'll tell everyone your little secret" he winked trying to charm me but It just triggered me. "Why the fuck are you tryna blackmail me!?"

"You want people to know or what?"

"Fuck..fine what do you want?"

You have to let me friends know about this. Just them, I promise."

"Alright then."

"One more thing Lee!"

"You have to perform tonight at exactly 8pm"