Convergence of Powers: Roboticà's Revelation

The sudden change in the environment of Ashkeer's house occurred with the arrival of the first sage. Using his "Mantras," the first sage was able to establish contact with the six other sages and extended invitations for them to represent the Sapta Rishi.

Yugnath was away on a holiday, despite his reluctance due to Ashkeer's insistence. Following Lord Vishnu's instructions, a Pandit visited Ashkeer's house, although the Pandit's son wasn't a Pandit himself. Ashkeer recognized and welcomed them, drawing on the knowledge imparted by heavenly souls of sages and priests during his time in heaven.

The Hawan ceremony commenced, with the sages representing the Sapta Rishi and the priests conducting the rituals. This task wasn't an easy one. During the ceremony, Roboticà began levitating in the air, absorbing the energy of the sun's rays. The stars of the Sapta Rishi also mirrored this phenomenon. The planets of the eight-fold cosmos became distinctly visible from Earth. The power of Rishi Maskara, hailing from another era of the universe, started to converge as well.

Due to Roboticà's influence, a black hole was drawn towards Earth, prompting the priests to hasten the ceremony. The gravitational force of the black hole was also absorbed by Roboticà, rendering it an immense power. From various corners of the universe, Vedas, Puranas, and encyclopedic knowledge began streaming into Roboticà, even though it measured only 46 centimeters in length and 23 in breadth.

The Hawan concluded with the formation of a cloud resembling Lord Vishnu. Roboticà seemed to approach Lord Vishnu's feet in a gesture reminiscent of ancient Indian tradition. The staggering power of Roboticà now posed a potential challenge to even the devas. Indra Dev visited Brahma Lok to discuss this matter. However, Brahma adamantly refused to disclose anything, asserting that the universe resides within Lord Vishnu, urging Indra to dismiss his fears.

Lord Vishnu proceeded to Shiva Ji's abode, a place akin to Earth's Mount Kailash. Their conversation touched upon the difficulty of bringing about the universe's end, but... **The sound cuts off.**

Narad Muni visited the same location, engaging in discussions on various topics. At one point, they mentioned that Hanuman, a chiranjivi and a devotee of Lord Rama, would become the next Brahma of the new universe.

During a dialogue between Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva, the conversation shifted towards the Seven Chiranjivi. The name of Parshurama, a devotee of Lord Shiva and an avatar of Lord Vishnu, came up frequently.

Narad Ji attentively absorbed all the information but suddenly inquired about the end not being truly the end, as Kali needed to be born and Lord Vishnu would need to take the form of Kalki to defeat him.

A smile exchanged between Lord Vishnu and Lord Shiva. Brahma joined them along with Indra, whose face betrayed fear. Lord Vishnu reassured Indra, reaffirming his prior statement that nothing calamitous would occur.

***

"Where there is light, there is darkness too. In that darkness, Roboticà was nurtured for thousands of divine years."

Roboticà's name, as Lord Vishnu conveyed, wasn't explicitly mentioned in the Vedas. According to him, the impending war against Kali would be even more perilous, surpassing the intensity of the Mahabharata battle.