Chapter 3

I don't know what hurt worst, the fact that Taylor slapped me or the fact that I left Harry without a word. I walked back to Jeremy's flat to go talk to Allie. She would know what to do in a situation like this.

As I walked through the front door, everyone looked at me with a shocked expression. I was confused until I assumed it had something to do with my face, more specifically my cheek. I shrugged it off and went towards Allie sitting next to Jacqui. They both stopped talking and looked at me with wide eyes. I closed mine to hold the tears trying to escape, I didn't want to show weakness.</p>

Jacqui was the first one to act, she grabbed my hand and dragged me into the nearest bedroom with Allie on our heels.

"Talk!" they both yelled in unison.

I knew this was going to be a lot harder than it seemed.

Allie had to go to a familys house, so I was left with Jacqui to occupy me. She kept staring at me weirdly and it was uncomfortable.

"I'm getting uncomfortable, could you stop staring at me like that?"

"I'm just trying to... nevermind." she whispered, trying not to make it audible.

"Can we go do something, I'm kind of bored." I asked hopefully, hoping she would agree.

She heistated at first and then nodded her head. I smiled and ran to the kitchen to grab my keys and wallet. She walked slowly and my patience was running low. I tapped my foot repeatedly on the ground, but she continued to walk slowly. When she finally picked up speed, we were out the door and in my car.

While we were driving, BBC Radio 1 was playing tributes to One Direction, which ment that their albums would be playing. The first song they played was <em>C'mon C'mon&nbsp;</em>and that was my favorite from the TMH album. I was jamming out and singing obnoxiously while Jacqui looked at me skeptically.

I drove us to the nearest arcade because I was dying to play laser tag. I had purchased our tickets and walked right into the room, not even bothering to waste a second. Jacqui had a smug smile plastered on her face which made me stick my tounge out playfully. She giggled and smiled wider.

I began putting on the vest attached to the plastic gun and waited for the sound to ring and signal the game has begun. The bell rang and it was.

Harry's P.O.V.

"Lou, do you mind if I have some friend's over tonight?"

"Harry, if it's another crazy party then my answer is no." he replied partically harsh.

"No, just a few friends plus you boys. It's only like 8 or 9 people in total," I reassured him.

He nodded and smiled, which meant Eleanor would be coming by the smirk on his face. I went through my contacts and rang the boys to be here around 7pm. They all agreed. I called up Allie again, hoping this time she would pick up.

Ring...

Ring...

Ring...

"Hello?" her voice sang through the speaker.

"ALLIE!" I yelled.

"Harry? Is that you?" she mumbled in my ear.

"Of course, I was wondering if you could come over to my flat around 7. I'm planning a get together."

"Uhm.. I don't know if I should. Uh-"

"Whats wrong?" I asked, concerned.

"Just-uh- I'll be there and I'm brining two other people, is that okay?"

"Yeah, but I have to go ring Dee and-"

"NO!" she yelled viciously. "I'll do it, she'll come with me." she stated rather harsh.

"OK, uhm- I'll see you later."

"Yeah," she hung up immediately which left me confused. I don't know why she was acting like this, and I was actually quite scared to see her tonight.

I had everything planned, but now I had to get food and drinks. I rang Liam and asked if he's pick some up and I'll pay him when he gets here, he agreed like always.

"Louis! I need you to help me!"

"What do you need?"

"I need to keep Taylor out of the flat. I need a distraction."

"Call one of her friends and invite her over there."

"OK, I hope it works, I need her gone!" I mumbled to myself.

"I heard that, why do you need her gone so badly?" he asked cautiously.

"I just do, you'll see..." I mumbled again, and he just chuckled. I glared at him and he laughed harder.

"Whatever," I stated firmly and left the room.

I had called one of Taylor's friends Hallie, and she agreed to take Taylor. I was so thankful and she just laughed at me and she understood what I was going through.

I looked at the time as it glowed 6:58. The door bell rang and my heart beat increased.

Here goes nothing