God complex. L.Yagami (eng)

Fem!reader
Note. Smut, established relationship, murder, party, jealousy, fucking while murdering. Ft. Misa and ruyk
(v)

⋆ viviettezheart ® ★

Pov.
Kira aka light yagami is the worst but powerful criminial of all time and you, you are his sweet killing obsessed girlfriend. What a coincidance or was it fate.

The music vibrates the whole place, everyone was drunk, having the best times of they lives. Its crowded af just how you like it but light hates, still he goes to the partys because of you. Lights eyes didn't leave you once.

He was standing on the side at a wall with his back pressed against it while you were swinning your hips on th dance floor just like everyone else when suddenly you felt hands wrap around your body from the back.

You thought that was light so you danced with him, not knowing what your doing. Light drank his drink and threw his plastic cup agressively on the floor. The arms from that stranger were wripped away and light grabbed you wrist, dragging you with him in the nearest restroom.

"Ligh-" *SLAP* "on your knees! and whats my name?" "Yes daddy" you obyed and got on your knees. Light opend his black trousers and pulled out his semi hard dick.

You looked up at him and he nodded for you to keep going until he pulled out his death note. You began sucking him of while he writes the name of stranger that danced with you.

You tongue begann circling his red tip making him shiver and thrust his hips upwards into your mouth, you gaged on his cock so he began, after writing that strangers name, to fuck you face. "*Fuckk*" he groaned. The back of your head banged against the door so he helped you bob you head back and forth by pushing your head.

After a few minutes light came inside your mouth and around your lips since you opend your mouth so he could aim it in the direction.

You and light drove home after you said goodbye to your friends. When you arrived him light dragged you upstairs into your shared bedroom and threw you on the big bed with your back first. He lifted up your skirt, caressing your wet panties. "Your so soaked babygirl, does all that killing gets you of?" He asked as his fingertips slide along your slit over the panties.

He pulled your panties off and began fingering you. "Lig-daddy p-please~" "please what?" "Please f-faster~". "As you wish princess". He said and fingered you faster. You squirted on his fingers, bed and floor making him grinse like the devil.

"oh fuckk daddy~" you moand as light thrusted harshly inside you pronebone. The death note was opend infront of you where light wrote more names in it while banging the living shit out of you. You laid your face in the matress but he grabbed a hand full of your hair and pulled your head up to look inside the book. Ryuk was sitting on lights chair, watching the both of you.

You may have touched the book but luckly for you, you can't see ryuk but you can hear when he is talking to light. You know there is a shinigami watching you right now but you didn't give a fuck, not when someone is streching you out so good you head tears in your eyes. "Fuckk gonna cum~" "m-me too daddy~" you whined. "Come for me doll" "c-cumming~".

After your fuck session you were chilling in the living room with light watching some tv show. Your legs were on his thighs while he was sitting in menspread. His hands caressed your soft skin. Suddenly it ringed at the door. "I get it!" You said and got up. You walked to the door and opend it but you were shoked. "Hi i'm misa nice to meet you kira". On the door was standing a girl with two blond ponytails, black dress and in her hand she also had a black death note. That girl names misa had her eyes closed with a smile thats why she assumed that the one who opend the door is light yagami aka kira.

You only slammed the door shut and was about to walk back when she ringed again. "What do you still want here?" You asked and as she heard your feminine voice she opend her eyes. "Who are you?" She asked you "me? ME? WHO ARE YOU?" You asked with raised voice. Light raised a eyebrow and standed up from the couch. Light had enough and slammed the door shut. "Light who was that?" "Why would i know?" "Oh yeah right, my deepest apology" *SLAP*.

Light held his cheek where you slapped him. "Fucking bastard, how else should she now your name!?" "Listen baby-" "no i don't even wanna hear it-" "no you listen to me now! I'm kira i'm the most wanted and powerful god that ever existed and your my goddest, my love, my aphrodite, my everything. Do you really think i would give up everything we build together for just some random crazy as chick, i dont think so" "but you call me crazy chick too" "yeah i call you MY crazy chick because you are mine."