Enemies but roommates. S.Geto (eng)

Fem!reader
Note: smut, roommates, jealousy, short

Fem!reader Note: smut, roommates, jealousy, short

⋆ viviettezheart ® ★

Pov.
Geto is really popular by the girls but also by the guys. You two are roommates but also enemies and everybody knows that but what nobody knows is that you secretly have a crush on him but you do believe he despise you even do he always flirts with you in a sarcastic way. Everyday he would have random chicks over at his room and has sex with them and the walls are literally made out of papier.

You were currently sitting in the kitchen on a high chair at the kitchen island with your laptop on the table while he had a random girl over in his room, fucking the shit out of her and you had to listen to all of the whining and moaning from her. A few minutes passed and that girl came out looking a mess, hair a mess, make up ruined and smired all across her face while holding her clothes, she wasn't fully naked tho.

She left the apartment you and geto shared and speaking of the devil he walked out of his room shirtless with black sweatpants hanging low on his waist, showing of his v-line. You rolled your eyes as he walked to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of water. "What are you doing (Name)?" He asked you and grinned afterwards. "Non of your business!" You commented without even looking at him.

He chuckled and was about to leave when you rolled your eyes and mumbled something under your breath but he stopped. "I heard that!" He said cocky and turned around facing you with a devilsh grin.

"Heard what?! I didn't say anything!" "Stop lying (Name) you don't really think i haven't noticed the way you look at me or they way i can hear you moaing my name in your room late at night!" "W-What are you talking about?!" "Stop pretending like you fucking hate me because i know you have a crush at me" he grinned again and lifted up your chin with his fingers.

He leaned in closer and after a few seconds your lips meet his soft and still swollen from earlier one. His hand grabbed your neck and pushed you even closer to his body if that's even possible. You both kissed your way to that his room but halfway through you stopped to take of your clothes.

"Oh fuck geto~" you whined as he thrusted in and out of you like there is no tomorrow. You nails were scratching his back, leaving red marks across his soft white skin. " Gonna c-cum~" "Me to come with me!" He groaned in you ear as you came together.

Its hours ago that you two had sex and now you were laying in your bed, starring at me bright moonlight while thinking about Geto who was sleeping in the next room...