Chapter 23

A/N:
"Fred" is Fred speaking
"George" is George speaking
"Fred and George" is both speaking

Hadrian's POV
It was close to midnight. "You can stay here if you want. It is already late. You can use the room you usually take whenever Ginerva isn't around." I said to Draco.

He nodded and got up along with Lucius and Narcissa. They followed him to his room. I had already told him that the next room to his could be for his parents whenever they wanted to visit and stay for the night.

"There are more rooms. Sirius, you could take the room you were in previously. I think Remus could share with you." I said. They nodded and went to Sirius' room.

"Regulus, you could go to your room as well. Kreacher never let anyone inside your room. He had also kept it clean." I said as Regulus got up to go to his room.

"James, Lily, you could follow Regulus and take the room that is to right of his. The left is dad's room." I said. They got up and followed Regulus after smiling and giving me a brief hug and a thank you.

"I don't know about you. You could take the room opposite dad's room. The one on his room's right is mine and my mates' room." I said.

"No need. He can stay in mine. I have a lot to speak with him anyway." Dad said while glaring at Tom. He also had a look that said, 'Disobey me if you dare'. Tom gulped and followed dad.

My twins helped me to my room and let me lie down.

"If you feel any more pain than now, wake us up Hades. Do not think you are disturbing us. We would feel sad if you didn't let us know." They said.

I nodded. "I will wake you if I feel more pain. Sleep. You would need it. I might not get any sleep. It is hurting like crazy." I said.

"Do you want us to transfer some magic into you?" Fred asked.

"No. It is alright. I haven't been able to sleep these days. I could only get a few hours of sleep every day." I said.

They looked concerned but before could say anything, I said, "Now, you need sleep. I will wake you."

They nodded and closed their eyes.

I just kept looking at their faces as they slept. They looked peaceful now. They had no worry, sleeping so calmly.

I could just keep staring at their faces.

I didn't know when, but the pain had started to increase drastically. It felt like being crushed by a hippogriff after receiving a lot of  cruciatus curses.

I wanted to wake them up, but my hands were not moving. I wanted to shout, but I had lost my voice. I was not able to speak. I didn't know what to do.

A few moments later, I wandlessly levitated my wand and poked Fred, who was sleeping to my right on his sides.

He woke up slowly, but the moment he saw me, he shook George awake and asked him to get dad. George dashed out of the room.

Fred had lifted me into his arms and held me. "It will be alright, Hades. Your dad or Tom would know what to do." He said. It felt like he was trying to assure himself as well.

George stormed in, followed by dad and Tom.

"Did you try sending some magic to him?" Dad asked.

Fred nodded. "I tried. But it doesn't look like it is reducing. He is not able to speak. His voice box is damaged." He said.

George had joined his twin and held me in his arms as well.

"Do you think he can take it?" Goerge asked.

I nodded slightly. I know I can take the pain and not collapse.

Dad sat beside Fred and took my hand. He sent some of his magic into me and waited, but there was no decrease in pain. He sighed.

"During the day, I think it is bearable. But at night, it is not." George said.

I nodded. It had been like that before as well. During the day, I could function, but at night, it became very hard to even move around the room.

_______________________________________________

Please vote and comment.

Yours,
TS:)