Black Butler Characters Playing The Pocky Game

Disclaimer! All of the characters that are cannonly minors are aged up!Disclaimer! All of the characters that are cannonly minors are aged up!

Sebastian Michaelis

After a few minutes you hear a knock at the door and quickly jump up to answer it, a small smile on your face as you did so. You swung the door open and Sebastian looked to you. "Hello!" You beamed, moving to the side to let him in.

"Hello dear." He said softly, looking to you and meeting your eyes with a small smile. "What exactly is this game then and these snacks, pocky?" Straight to the point, as usual. He walked in, shutting the door behind him.

You smiled, reaching into your bag and pulling out one of the boxes, passing it to Sebastian. "Mhm! They're just stick-like biscuits covered in chocolate but they come in all sorts of flavours, try one." You smiled, watching him closely, curious to see his reaction as you sat together. He carefully opened the box, taking one out and placing the rest to the side as he took a bite.

"Its nice, I suppose, you humans do have odd ideas for food." He said firmly causing you to look away, a little embarrassed that you'd forgotten he couldn't quite taste food or at least not the food you were used to. "So this game?" He raised an eyebrow and your head perked up again.

"Right the game!" You took another stick from the box. "Its simple, really, each person puts one end of the stick in their mouth, inching closer with small bites and the first person to back out looses. If neither of you back out eventually your lips will meet. Make sense?" You asked gently, Sebastian nodding. "Perfect."

You placed your lips on one end, Sebastian following. Your eyes met his as you slowly inched towards each other, each taking small bites. You looked away from his eyes, you could feel his hot breath hitting your face.

After a moment, you felt your lips meet, Sebastian's hand on your cheek. He nibbled at your bottom lip, taking the last piece of the snack from you but he didn't pull away, and neither did you. Soft clicking and smacking noises filled the empty room before Sebastian slowly pulled away.

"I think I'd say I won that round." He had a sort of smug expression on his face that made you want to try again.

"Round two?" You suggested with a confident smile but he shook his head, his hand now on your waist.

"I think I have a different idea." He said softly, his lips meeting yours once again.

Ciel Phantomhive

After a few minutes you hear a knock at the door and quickly jump up to answer it, a small smile on your face as you did so. You swung the door open and Ciel looked to you. "Hello!" You beamed, moving to the side to let him in.

Ciel gave you a gentle nod to thank you for letting him in before sitting on the couch and looking up to you. You shut the door, pulling a box of pocky from the bag and sitting next to him.

"Pocky?" He looked up to you with an almost judging expression which you simply ignored.

"Mhm, just try it." You said firmly, Ciel's judging expression not leaving him. "You like sweet things, don't you?"

"I have to be in the mood-"

"Just try it." You interrupted causing him to roll his eyes and open the box, pulling one out and taking a bite. He finished it pretty quickly, looking to you. "Did you like it?"

Ciel sighed and nodded. "Yes, it was nice." He said firmly, "Now, you said something about a game? Care to tell me?" The expression on his face no longer judgmental but curious.