Baby Bryan is Born

It is March 18, 2008 and Carrie just went to the hospital to have their baby. She is nervous and scared but so is Luke.

Luke went into the delivery room with Carrie and video recorded the birth so their family could see it and so that when their little boy got old enough to watch it he could see his own birth. So about 2 hours later and a lot of pushing out came the baby. He had brown eyes like Carrie and Luke and had blonde hair like Carrie.

Baby Bryan weighed in at 6 pounds and 14 ounces and measured 19 inches long.

Baby and mom are doing fine Luke tweeted along with this sweet little message: I'm over the moon! Everyone is doing great! My fishing buddy is finally here! I thought being on stage was an amazing feeling, but there is nothing that can top watching my wife bring our son in to this world. There is no way I would have missed this for anything. We'll keep you posted on his name we haven't decided yet.

So what do you think we should name him, Luke asked Carrie well I was thinking about it and I want him named after you. So what if we name him Thomas Boyer Bryan and call him Bo for short. Okay said Luke I like the name and darling I love you so much you don't know how much I love you.

So Luke tweeted: On March 18, 2008 Carrie and I welcomed our sweet little blessing Thomas Boyer Bryan. We will be calling him Bo for short and thanks for all the well wishes and congrats. We love you guys and Carrie will be out on the road soon with Bo.