Twins

Luke was looking back on the past 6 years I've got a wife, 2 sons, 3 awards, released, 2 albums my life is great I couldn't ask for more.

Luke still drinks but he has slowed down since his sons were born, he may have a beer or 2 at dinner or a glass of wine but usually it don't go any further than that and he likes it that way.

Luke and Carrie are expecting twins in Dec 2012 they don't know the gender of the babies, because they wanted to be surprised.

Dec 8, 2012

Luke I need to go the hospital now it's time said Carrie my water has broke. Luke rushed her to the hospital so they admitted her and put her into a room on the labor and delivery floor. At about 8:30 pm Carrie went into labor and the doctor told her to push so about 9:30 the first baby came out looks like you got a little girl and then she pushed again and at 9:33 the second baby came and it is a boy. So they had a girl and a boy. They are so beautiful said Luke who had tears coming down his eyes even Carrie was crying. She looks like you said Luke. She has blonde hair and brown eyes and he has brown hair and brown eyes.

Luke we need to name them and I have the perfect names for them why don't we name her Charlotte LeClarie Bryan and Camden Lee Bryan. LeClaire after your mom and Lee after your hometown of Leesburg, Georgia. I love the names said Luke. So Luke went into the waiting room and said well the babies are here and we got a girl and a boy their names are Charlotte LeClaire and Camden Lee.