gays getting married

(yeah idk i just think im gonna continue this story untell i discontinue it which wont be for years probably pooks also yk how much ranting i have to delete from these when i write them i rant sm its crazy i could write a full story of just my thoughts like)

3rd person POV

4 years into the future

*Murdoc is sitting criss cross apple sauce (EW) and 2Ds sitting in his lap murdoc wrapping his arms around 2D and is painting 2Ds finger nails black and hot pink 2d is leaning on murdocs shoulder half asleep* 

M: you tired?

2D: mm. just a tiny bit

*2D yawns murdoc kisses his cheek*

M: well im almost done 2 more nails then you can sleep

2D: i will.

*2D yawns again*

M: i'll try to be fast but i dont wanna mess up your nailsss

2D: its fine if you do

*2D nuzzles into murdocs chest lightly murdoc blushes then murdoc finishes painting his nails later when the nails dry they fall asleep*

**time skip 2am..?**

*murdoc wakes up and looks to see 2D sitting on the side of his bed*

M: babe what are you doing up its-

*murdoc yawns and looks at the clock*

M: 2am

2D: idk

*2d fiddles with his fingers*

2D: i just woke up at 12am couldnt sleep 

*murdoc grabs 2D pulls him back into bed facing him and kisses him and cuddles into him*

M: try to sleep babe

*2D sighs*

(thanks for 600 views AAAAA)

*okay they fall alseep*

**fucking time skip to like 10am**

*2D wakes up and surprisingly sees murdoc asleep next to him normally he goes upstairs and wakes up earliar 2D stands up and gets ready for what there going on a DATE he just puts on what he normally wears and lightly moves murdoc he wakes up*

2D: morning luv

*murdoc smiles*

M: morning babe .. what time is it?

2D can hear the sleepiness in his voice

2D: 10:12am

*murdoc sits up kisses 2D and gets out of bed to get ready*

*time skips to when there both ready murdoc slides a tiny blue velvet box in his pocket as 2D walks in*

2D: ready?

m: yeah give me a moment

*time skip at the park bc tf why not idk what to write*

*they walk on the parks sidewalk to the trail and walk up the trail chatting and flirting a bit and they get to the top of the hill blue small flowers slightly dead grass warm wind on a cold day they stand in look at the view then suddenly murdoc stands infront of 2D, the boy looks confused*

M: hey 2D i-

*murdoc gets on his knee*

M: will you marry me

(idk how to write this im sorry if its werid)

2d: oh murdoc

*2D jumps into murdocs arms holding him tight with small tears in his eyes*

2D: yes!!

^time skip to like a few months to the wedding^

(cry abt the time skips atleast i didnt just leave this story with no end!!)

(oh also murdocs wearing a dress because they did a bet when they were drunk and he lost so uh yea but 2d walks down the isle bc hes a fucking twink)

*so like 2D walks down the isle they look at each other and hold hands while the priest which wasnt a priest it was Hannibal dresses as a satanic priest bc why tf not?? stop me and he makes the speech and vows*

H: Now. Murdoc do you take 2D to be your husband to take care of ihm when hes ill or something like that

M: i do.

H: and 2D do you promise to take care of murdoc during his hard times

2D: i do

(wtf is happening?)

H: you may now kiss the.. bride? groom? idk

*they passionately kiss blushing*

&im sorry.. time skip to the after party for the wedding&

*noodles eating cake at a table while 2d russel and murdoc are talking*

but this is the end of the story maybe some day i'll come back and write a pre-marriage story or i'll finish the gorillaz ships one shorts lol im also writting one shots on my alt account and its taking so long so it might be a bit before i do that but i will always use wattpad or atleast check in and do some storys for the one shots.

Thank you all for the support on this story :)