Lunch date ;)

(heyhhyhbf bbg)
(also.. smut *looks shameful* sorry..kinda not really. but i cringe when i write these but also i love the idea thank you to my pookie dookie<3 ((yes you pookie this chapter is your fault. u bitch /s the bitch part atleast)) i know your reading this the picture you sent me)

*next morning*

^RARE MURDOC POV^

*wakes up with 2ds arms around him and blushes*

*2D slowly wakes up*

2D: morning luv..

*2d says in a morning creeky voice U DUMB BITCH OFC HE HAS MORNING VOICE sorry for calling u dumb bitch tho :3*

M: morning stu

*2d kisses murdoc forehead murdoc blushes lightly like every y/n i see u*

*stands up and changes clothes*

*2d blushes and puts his face into one of the pillows on the bed*

M: hey luv

2D: yes babe

M: wanna go out for lunch today?

*2d looks up from the pillow*

3rd person pov: :p

2D: sure

*2d smiles*

2D: but where

M: i'll figure it out around 11am its only 9 so

2D: okay babe

*2d stands up kisses murdoc and walks outside his winniebago and upstairs and sits at the kitchens island*

N: morning toochii

*noodle smiles at 2D*

N: anyways i made pancakes so thank me for knowing how to cook even though when i was younger we always got takeout

2D: thanks for knowing how to cook noods.

*Murdoc walks upstairs*

N: morning murdy

*murdoc yawns*

M: morning noodle

*they eat and now its 10am*
*in the car*

2D: so were are we going murdy?
(2D is the passenger princess)

M: were going to the blank diner
(lol idk)

2D: the fancy one thats like a hour away??

M: yep

*murdoc puts his hand on 2Ds thigh*
*2D blushes*

2D: you know you really-

M: no i had to baby i want you to know your special

*murdoc grabs 2Ds hand and kisses it*

M: even if money and stuff doesnt mean love it its my way of showing love besides being around you all the time.

2D: your to sweet murdoc

*AT THE DINER 11AM*

D = diner server

D: Okay whats your reservation name

M: Uhh it should be under Murdoc faust niccals

D: i dont see it

M: oh uh murdoc alphonce niccals

D: okayyy right this way!

*murdoc and 2D follow the lady to the table and sit down across from each other*

D: here are your menus.

*diner worker puts the menus on the middle of the table*

M: thank you

D: i'll be back soon

2D: you know ive been trying not to drink but a drink would be nice

M: your right it would

2D: we should get Smirnoff..

(i know they had a collab thats why there the drink of choice ;] // )

M: oooh yess! i love there vodka

*later when the waiter comes back*

D: soo did you guys have ready what you want?..

M: uhh yeah i'll get miso soup, he'll have rice and noodles and we'll both have some drinks of Smirnoff.

D: okay we'll be back soon with your order!

M: great!

*when they come with the food by bad english ;d*

D: here you are

*the waiter puts the food and drinks on the table*

M: thank you so much

D: mhm!

*waiter walks away*

M: so shall we

*they both pick up there glasses and clink them together and sip there Smirnoff and eat*
*Im sorry LATER WHEN THERE DRUNK AND FLIRTY WITH EACH OTHER no matter how many time skips it will be a longer chapter im at 510 words*

(uhm im sorry in advance to my lovely readers </3😭 also the table has a cloth over it thats why no one can see it lol!!!!1111)

2D: no i dont know what you mean murdoc

*2D removes his shoe under the table puts his foot slowly closer to murdocs crotch*

M: babe i dont know how you dont know well actually you are pretty dum-

*murdoc pauses and blushes*

2D: because im what

*2D laughs slightly evily*

M: n- nevermind..

*murdoc completely pauses and shuts down slightly from how flustered he is*

(i- i- uhm sorry. i think ughmm uhhh hmmm... pookie dookie ur why i wrote this thank you for the idea pookie beary!11)

2D: whats wrong cat got yo- *2D drunkly hiccups* got your toung

M: hmm its- nothing aha.

*2D smirks*

*murdoc leans in at 2D and whispers*

M: 2D you know what your doing right?

*2D replies still with a huge smirk*

2D: oh i do murdy! i do aha~

*2D says in a flirty tone*

*murdoc blushes even more trying not to act to strange*
(guys its okay murdoc is in to S&M bffr and part of s&m is and i quote from a website "it is usually inflicted via humiliation, degradation," SO BFFR BITCH sorry. but also ik hes drunk but this is a fully consent thing okay?!?!? so dont come for my ass i write the stories that you read to this point ;d ;p ;d)

(i wrote this last night with a full idea i still have that idea i just suck at writing these without cringing LOL :/ [[ )

(help idk what to write now im spiraling)

*2D pours more Smirnoff into both the glasses*

M: dont i have to drive?

*2D leans in and whispers* 

2D: you dont have a drivers license what are the gonna take?

M: us to jail

2D: oh well its fine noodle with get us out

M: hmm probably.

2D: see now drink some more and shut up

*2D moves his foot back and slides it into his shoe*
(this isnt over btw theres gonna be more smut i will not take this lightly)

*they drink more eat pay the bill and walk out and drive home.. drunkenly*

**AT HOME IN MURDOCS WINNIE STILL 3RD PERSON POV**

*them making out👍*

M: i love you stu *hiccup*
(its only been like a few minuets since theyve been home there still drunk as hell okay bestie just pretend they drank more beer when they got home))

2D: i know i love you- *hiccup* you to now shut up and kiss me

*insert more making out*
(HELP THIS IS ALMOST 1000 WORDSA AAAAAAA)

*while making out murdoc slides his hand into 2Ds shirt with his hand on his chest then takes his hands and removes 2Ds shirt also making them let go of the kiss murdoc kisses down 2Ds neck stopping at the bottom and biting him*

*2D groans in pleasure*

(ewww wtfff HELP ;p // )

*murdoc smirks then slowly moves his hand down to 2Ds hips and puts his hands around each hip tucks his thumb under 2Ds pant line and slides them down to his knees as that was as far as he could reach while he still bites 2Ds neck*
(and for any of my british folks trousers i got u)

*murdoc stops biting 2Ds neck and removes 2Ds pants (trousers) all the way off and he throws them to the other side of the of this winniebago*

(btw listening to my personal MSI playlist so any mindless self indulgence lovers reading this hey bbg or bbb idk i cant assume)

*so that leaves 2D completely naked besides his socks and underware (or pants for any of my british folks)  2D is flustered by the fact hes completely nude basically you could see his bulge through his underwear out of embarrassment he covers it with his hand (i keep spelling band NO NO) murdoc smirks knowing 2Ds embarrassed and continues to strip himself of his shirt take off his socks and remove his pants (TROUSERS)*

^so now there both basically nude murdoc ontop of 2D there making out now its really time to get in it^ (sex joke wink wink? idk how to do this whole um writing a sex scene thing average asexual spectrum m8 sorry story time you dont have to read this part but my mother would be confused on how i make sex jokes and then say im on the Asexual spectrum like get humor bitch /hj)

*murdoc stands up and opens a cabinet next to his bed and grabs out a thing vasoline/lube idc rlly lets just get on with it please puts it next to the two of them and removes 2Ds boxers*

2D: murdoc

M: yes love *hiccup*

2D: i dont kn- *hiccup* know im nervous i guess ive never done this- *hiccup* i- i mean ive had sex just-

M: luv *hiccup* dont worry i'll be gentle- *hiccup* luv

*2D blushes*
2D: okay i trust yo- *hiccup* u

(omfg i dont wanna write this but lets just say murdoc "preped 2D" okay?)

*ew okay murdoc thrust into 2D, He 2D moans in the middle of loud and quiet ok murdoc smirks and bites down on the back of 2Ds neck 2D whimpers* (2D wimpers cannon???11!1)

^OKAY THEY HAVE SEX AND CUM?!?!? and shower, cuddle and fall asleep IDK WHAT TO WRITE AND THIS CHAPTER IS 1300+ WORDS OKAY? bye i love you guys for getting though this^
-