CUBE Entertainment

23 August 2022

Our manager plastered the rumors on the big screen

Our manager plastered the rumors on the big screen. Eson and I looked down as the other members stayed silent. Songmin patted my back as the manger threw the remote controller against the room

"this is not acceptable why were you hanging out with Jungkook" the manager looked at me as I just sight. "He just wanted to say hi and I didn't wanna be disrespectful" I said as he laughed

"Well you are being discuss to your own company" he yelled as he turned at eson "and you smoking. Are you out of your mind Lu Eson" he yelled once again

Hyoju looked at us sadly as I gave her a reassuring smile

"Eternia is over for you. Pack up your things. The rumors are unacceptable and for you two. You both lack in dance on vocals that we have to use autotune" he said walking out.

Songmin started crying as I hugged her. "Cmon guys it's better if we leave this company was trash in the first place. Everyone pack up your things I have an idea I'll be right back" I said as I rushed outside but returned once again "Unnie can u pack mine too" I said as Eson nodded. I rushed out as I went at my car.

I looked at the JYP contract that I received in 2021 from him. I walked inside the JYP building showing them the card that he gave me.

Asking one of the staff where his office was I knocked as i heard a come in. I walked in as he looked at me "Ah Mr.Park" he said as I bowed "please sit" he said as i sat down. "Well is the contarct that you have me still available" I said as he nodded "yeah ofc when are you thinking on quitting from CUBE" He asked as I smiled "We already did"

He nodded as I gave him the contract signed.
"Welcome to JYP Mrs.Park Y/n" he said as I just bowed and smiled at him. He seemed nice.

I walked out of the entertainment as me and the others are gonna meet him again tomorrow.

I walked at the dorm as the girls already packed. "Unnie I'm here" I said as she just nodded "Hyoju Songmin stop crying" I yelled as they flinched "unnie where are we gonna go CUBE was our only one way of income" Songmin said as I nodded.