Silly goofy

Jagger stared in the mirror at the end of the hallway next to his bedroom door, looking at himself, he could think of how ugly he was... But there wasn't really time for focusing on that. He sighed, deciding it was finally time to step away from the mirror and get going. There was work to do after all.

He walked out of the hall into the kitchen, pleasantly surprised. Prince was out there waiting for him. He let himself smile.

"You're awake early?" Jagger said

Prince smiled, "Oh! Yeah! I didn't wanna keep you waiting again.", He tapped his fingers on the counter.
Jagger frowned, "But then I am keeping you waiting?", the blonde haired bitch just shrugged..

"I wouldn't mind waiting for you!", he smiled, "You always get stressed about wasting time, so I think it's better this way!"

That was enough for Jagger, he shrugged his shoulders and began the usual routine. Carefully making sure nothing he cooked got burnt or undercooked. He'd made a perfect breakfast. As perfect as someone like him could make it, anyway.

Like usual, he spent the whole time eating with everyone spacing out. They never said anything important, and they were very loud. Plus, he dislikes talking while eating, and the sound of other people's chewing.. So he'd focus on zoning it all out and finishing his food , then moving on with his time. Yet, he always finished eating last because something was always bothering him.

This time, it was the texture. He never really liked pancakes, because he thought the fluffiness felt weird.. Nobody else seemed bothered by this though, in fact, it was a favorite among the other "rebels". So he'd frequently make it, for their sakes. He could suck it up.
Prince sat next to him, he chose that from the start. Jagger guessed it was because nobody else put up with him as much, though.

"Man! This is great, bro!" Prince said, startling Jagger. Most people knew to leave him alone right now.. Prince did not. Unlike most people, Jagger did not find this irritating.

"Thank you."

Prince gave a stupid thumbs up and continued eating. :/

Once everyone started clearing, and Jagger finished up his eating, he grabbed all of the dishes and took them to the sink.. As usual, Prince followed him like a lost puppy desperately trying to find it's owner for some reason believing that Jagger might be the answer to that.

As Jagger began washing, Prince awkwardly leaned onto the counter nearby, "So uh... you're always cleaning.. huh?", Jagger nodded.

Prince continued, "Why don't you do something other than cleaning...?", Jagger opened up his mouth to say something, probably complaining about everybody else's inability to, or maybe explain that he needed to keep himself busy with something. But decided against it. Prince stared for a few, incredibly awkward moments, then again, continued,

"Y'know.. like.. with me? Like maybe we could hang out- nothing more- OBVIOUSLY!! But!"

Jagger turned to look at Prince, he couldn't read his expression, "Huh?"

Prince smiled, clearly thinking he was getting somewhere, "Yeah like um... what do you like to do??"

"I like stars.", Jagger shrugged.

"OH THATS SUPER COOL!!" Prince blurted, "But uh.. like.. I asked what you like to do... so uh.."

Jagger shrugged again, Prince sighed, "Okay.. how about this.. you like stars right? Why don't we uh.. STARGAZE!! Together! Tonight! I'll be extra help with chores today.. so..."

Prince proceeded to get on his knees, putting his hands together... he was begging, "PLEASE HANG OUT WITH ME!!!"

Jagger stared, this was absolutely pathetic... How could he turn him down when he was like this? He couldn't... not one bit.. so he sighed, swallowed his pride (haha be who you are BABY), and said...

"Ok."

Prince smiled, his eyes were sparkling with the joy he was feeling in that current moment. He gets up, brushing his legs off casually, did a thumbs up and says, "Cowaboogely!"

The End ! :3