Yeah baby

Today was the 1st of March.

Jagger sighed when he looked at the date today, he sighs a lot but this one was quite a hefty one. Jagger hated this day. It was probably his least favorite day of the year.

Despite the date, he had to carry on. As much as he hated it. Nobody would notice he was upset anyway. Or, he guessed Mono would. But that's only because she knew. She was the only one who knew and he'd rather keep it that way.

He wasn't a fan of pity.

Like usual, the day continued. He cooked breakfast for everyone, started on cleaning. Only this time he was ignoring everything. Today he just wanted to drown everything out.

He felt a hand on his shoulder.

"Um, Jagger?" Mono spoke, he sighed and turned around to face her.

"Yeah?" Jagger said

"Why don't I handle that for today? I know you like to stay busy- especially at times like these.. But y'know, you seem kind of out of it.", As mono spoke, she was picking at the stitches that were keeping the mask on her face.

Jagger sighed (again), "I'm fine. Mono, you're not supposed to do that."

"But you're not!" Mono yelled, she ignored Jagger's comment about her picking, though, "I know you, Jagger, and I know you're not fine!"

Jagger needed a second to form a response to that, unfortunately before he could Mono continued,

"I'm the only one who does know you, Jagger! I'm the only one here you can look out for you, and for gods sake I can't stand to sit here and watch you just.. sit around and.. fuck- what do I say.. um... run on autopilot! Why don't you like, I don't know, take time to mourn and stuff? Like you did when we were living with your sister!"

They stood there in silence for a couple of minutes, and Mono sighed, then forcefully took the broom Jagger was holding from his hands.

"It's my turn to clean. Why don't you go visit your parents?"

Then she turned around, and started cleaning.