Chapter 31🔞

🔞🔞MATURE CONTENT AHEAD🔞🔞

So if you are uncomfortable, please skip this chapter.

Jungkook was moving his fingers slowly on Tae's upper body feeling his warmth While kissing each other.

Tae's hand reached Jungkook's lower as he gets a little away from kook to remove it together with his own.

Now they were only in their boxer. Tae kissed kook's navel and removed his boxer.

While tae played a little with the boxer waistband making Jungkook whine as he was eagerly looking at tae to be naked like him.

Tae chuckled and gave a peck on Jungkook lips as he removed the last piece of cloth and drop it on the ground.

Jungkook gulped as he didn't excepted his hubby to be this big.

While tae widened kook's legs and settled between them.

He traced his lips on Jungkook's inner thighs planting wet kisses on it.

Jungkook fisted the bedsheet when he felt tae lips near his hole.

''Ah..mhhh.''

Jungkook moaned when tae sucked his little hole but then tae raised his head.

''Suck it until it didn't got fully wet baby.''

Tae ordered as he moved his fingers near Jungkook's lips and again digged in between his legs to do wonders by his lips.

As an obedient wifey jungkook takes tae three fingers inside his mouth and started sucking it, coating it with his saliva.

Taehyung gave a last suck on Jungkook's hole and then inserted his 1 finger as jungkook has already freed his fingers after coating them well.

''Ah h-hubby mgh.''

Jungkook painfully moaned feeling tae long finger inside his little hole.

Tae came near jungkook face and started pampering him with lots of kisses on his face.

He inserted his 2nd finger and started scissoring them inside and soon it become three fingers as to prepare jungkook for his cock.

''H-hu..bby f-fas.nghhh..fas-ter.''

Jungkook said as the pain turned into pleasure.

This gave Taehyung surety that his bunny is now prepared. So, he pulled out his fingers earning a loud whine from jungkook.

''Shh wifey, look at me.''

Tae said as he made Jungkook look at him.

Tae alined the tip of cock infront of jungkook's clenching hole as he was going to enter slowly but was stopped by Jungkook who suddenly hugged him and whispered.

''Want it in one go hubby.''

Tae looked Jungkook shocked and said

''No, baby it will be painful.''

But Jungkook being stubborn nodded his head negatively.

''No, I want you to be inside me in one go.''

''But ba-''

''Please hubby.''

Tae signed and nodded his head a little agreeing with Jungkook's plead.

He smashed his lips on kook lips and thrusted his cock inside kook who jerked by the force.

Jungkook gripped on Tae's back scratching his back a little by his nails while tears slipped from his eyes.