0.1

(•••=new POV(there's only Luke and Calum's))

(hello, I wrote this in like 2015 so if you find something cringey, don't worry bc I probably do too)

I stepped into my new school building. Ah, a new surrounding but still the same hell. I quickly fixed the flower crown on my head, then started off down the hall to find my locker.

•••

"Michael no. I'm not wearing that." I said, looking at the picture he was showing me.

"But I'd bet some other guy would find it really cute! C'mon Cal."

"I'm not wearing a fucking bralette. Especially when I don't have boobs."

"Guys! Did you see the new kid?" Ashton asked, walking up to us. Michael put an arm around him and held him close.

"Not yet. Why?" I asked.

"Well, he dresses like you." Ashton answered.

"Wait seriously?" I asked. "He should know that I'm the queen bitch first of all. Second, was he cute?"

"Yes but...definitely not as cute as this guy." Michael buried his head in Ashton's neck.

"PDA much?"

"Yes actually." Michael said. I looked around the hallway, just so I didn't have to see the fluffy shit that's going on. As soon as I did, I laid my eyes on him.

He was wearing exactly like something I would wear. I gave him a quick smile. He returned it, then continued on. Ashton was wrong; he is cuter than Michael.

•••

In the past two years of dressing like I do, I've never seen another boy like me. Well, except for Tumblr, but that doesn't count. He was cuter than the boys on Tumblr, anyways. He smiled at me. Jesus I think my heart just melted. I returned it, then walked on. It was my first day and I didn't want to be late to any of my classes.

Soon enough, it was time for lunch. I went outside and looked around for a spot. I barely made any friends today except for two boys named Niall and Harry.

"Need a place to sit?" I turned around. A boy with black hair and an eyebrow piercing was standing there.

"Yeah, that would be nice." I answered. Wait...he was with the cute guy this morning! He smiled at me.

"This way. I'm Michael by the way." I walked alongside him.

"I'm Luke." I introduced myself. Michael led me to a table where cute guy and I'm guessing Michael's boyfriend were sitting. They both looked up and smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Guys, this is Luke. Luke that's Ashton, and that's Calum." Calum. His name matches his adorableness. I took a seat next to him. "And by the way, this idiot is mine, got it blondie?" Michael said. I nodded. As long as I get Calum.

"So, Luke. Where'd you move from?" Ashton asked.

"Brisbane, actually." I answered.

•••

Ashton and Michael kept asking Luke questions.

"Quick question." I said. Luke nodded.

"Where did you get your skirt from? It is perfection." I asked. Luke giggled.

"Forever 21." He answered. "I'm pretty sure I was born to wear clothes from there."

"I was born to wear clothes from American Apparel."

"I love their beanies so much."

"Urban Outfitters have cute ones, too." Luke and I spent the rest of lunch talking about clothes and things. Ashton and Michael weren't that interested, so they just did their own thing.

After school, Ashton drove us back to his and Michael's place.

"So...how big of a crush do you have on Luke?" Ashton asked, as Michael took a seat next to him.

"What? I don't have a crush on him." I said, pulling up Tumblr on my phone.

"Calum Hood, that is the biggest lie I've ever heard." Michael said.

"Get your ears checked then, cause it's true." I looked back up at them. They were giving me shut-up-we-know-your-fucking-around stares. "I'm serious! I've only just met him today, anyways."

"Well, only after 5 hours of meeting Ashton we already-"

"Yeah I know. I don't all the details thanks." I cut Michael off, then went back to Tumblring.

•••

"Sounds like a cutie. Continue."

"I just...I've never met anyone else like him, Laur. I don't know whether I want to cuddle, go shopping with, or fuck him." I explained over the phone to her.

"Do all three. Who says you can't?"

"No one I guess. I just don't know if I want to be friends with him or something more."

"Wait it out a bit. Be friends with him at first, and see where it goes." Lauren suggested.

"Where would I be without you, Lauren?"

"Probably really lonely and still stuck here, Luke. Now get to bed. It's late."

"Shouldn't you be going to bed too, missy?" I asked.

"Yeah but I don't have school unlike you."

"Dammit it's a teachers' work day for you isn't it?"

"Yup. Now goodnight Lukey."

"Goodnight Laurie." I hung up the phone, and went to bed.

-------

Hi people! I finally started the fem!cake fic that I've been wanting to start for awhile now. I feel like there isn't a lot of fan fics where both the main characters are feminine. So let's make this a thing now, shall we?

Thanks for reading!
-Kaitlin:)