everything I wanted nightmare (part 2)

Here I am again with Part 2 and I hope you all like it
Enjoy💗💗

Luna pov:

I just told my best friend my huge secret.
The thing nobody schould know about.
Nobody schould know how weak I was.
Nobody schould see my scars.
Nobody schould know that I cry myself to sleep every night.
Nobody schould know about my selfharm.
And certanly not Peter.
She said that I schould tell nobody.
That something bad would happen if I tell.

                           Flashback

Liz:"Hey Slut!"
"What do you want Liz?"
Liz:" I just want to say that your ugly and a Bitch. You deserve everything that happend in your past. Your parents just coulden't stand you and killed themself.
It's all your fault that they are dead. And you know what.."
" What?"
Liz:" You schould kill yourself too. You would do everybody a favor. Certanly Parker. He's probably just talking to you out of pity hahaha."
"........"
Liz:" Nothing more to say Bitch huh? It's the best for you if you stay quiet cause if you tell somebody I'm gonna make your life a living hell! Now bye slut!"

                            Flahback end

I got pulled out of my thougs as someone knock at my window. Peter was standing there with Hello Kitty pjamapants a T-Shirt with a sience joke on as always. His brown curls where messy and wet from the rain. I oppen the window for him and let him in.
'Hey Pete"
Peter:"Hey I never thougt I would be here at 3 am on a schoolnight." He laught.
"Yeh funny..." I was suddently so fucking nervous.
Peter:" Is everything okay? You seem so nervous."
" What... meee.... uhm... nervous..w..wh..why schould I...I...I be nervous..?"
Peter:" Luna just tell me. I can see something is off."
"Nothing is off Peter everything is fine.."
Peter:"See a new lie Luna. You lie to me every fucking day. I wanna help you but NO YOU DON'T WANT MY HELP!! JUST FUCKING TALK TO ME!! I CAN'T HELP YOU IF YOU DON'T TALK TO ME!!"
"MABYE I DON'T WANNA TALK TO YOU! MABYE I JUST WANNA BE DEAD LIKE MY PARENTS ARE! MABYE I DON'T WANNA LIVE ANYMORE!!!"
Oh God! Now he know's how I fell. I yell at him for nothing. I fell so bad...

Peter pov

What she said schocked me really much. Why does she wanna be dead? But now something other catch my attention. Her sleeves are not completly pulled down and I saw her cuts she has on both forarmes. I walk near her and got her wirst in my hand and look at it bevor looking at her. Luna is looking down and I can see her eyes water.
" Why did you do that. I don't understand... why don't you talk to me..
Why...."
Luna:"I'm so so so sorry I'm so fucking sorry."
She burst out into tears and I pull her immedeatly in my chest and start to strock her hair.
"Just talk to me Luna. You know I'm always her okay? You can always come to me."
Luna:" I can't... I just..." sniffel" I just can't... she will find out.. she will make my life a living hell... she.. she.."
" Who will do that Luns?"
Luna:"Liz..."
"This little Bitch"

Half an hour later
Still peters pov

We are sitting on Lunas bed after she told me everything. All the thing Liz has done and said to her are terribil. I fell so bad for her. Right now I clean her cuts and she just sits infront of me tears running down her face in silence.
I'm done cleaning her cuts and go and pack the first aid kit away. I have no other idea exept from laing down with her in my arms. Luna lies on my chest.

"I'm her now.. sleep now okay? We are calling sick tomorow at school yeh?"
Luna;" okay"
" Now sleep. I am her!"

Hiiiiii so here is part two and tell me if  you like it. And if you have ideas or find mistakes than say it. How i said my english is not the best im from German so I have english just in school but that dosen't matter. Just enjoy and byeeeeeee💅❤️