Nanami x reader (unprofessional Part 1) - 🍋

!TRIGGER WARNING!
Y/n is underage in this chapter. If this type of content makes you uncomfortable or triggers you, please skip this chapter.

Background:
For a while now you have been assigned to assist Kento Nanami on his missions. As a student of the jujutsu high school in Tokio, there is a lot to learn from a grade 1 jujutsist. So every now and then, you are assigned to go on a mission with Nanami.
You couln't deny that you two had grown close and your heart kept racing when you were with him.
The last mission was a little rougher than you thought and you ended up slightly hurt. It wasn't that bad, your wounds had been treated, but since the mission was far away, you had to stay at a hotel for the next few days.

~

You sigh in relief as you step out of the bathroom in the morning. Freshly showered you throw on a shirt and shorts.
You realise it's your last day at the hotel, finally driving back to the school and your friends tomorrow.
You grab your keycard as you open the door, because you want to grab a snack at the lobby downstairs.
Just as you step outside, you immediately stop in surprise. Nanami is standing infront of you, seeming just as surprised as you are.
"Nanami?" You ask, heart beating fast.
"Good morning I... uhm... wanted to check on you..." he looked a little lost, but still tried to hide it.
"P-please, come in." You step backwards, gesturing into your room. He follows you silently, closing the door behind him.
"So what uh- what are you doing here? I thought you had work in Tokio."
You lean against the wall next to the little sofa, crossing your arms infront of your chest. Your cheeks heat up, currently hyper aware that you didn't even put a bra on after that shower and your hair is just half dry.
"I do... I-" he interrupted himself, thinking and your eyebrows furrow.
"I had to see how you were doing." He answered determined, giving you a stern look through his glasses.
"But why? You knew I had seen the doctor and the insury wasn't that bad. So why drive all the way back here?"
There was something not clicking, not quite, as your suspicion rises that, maybe, you mean just as much to him as he means to you.
Nanami sighs, loseing his tie and taking a few steps towards you.
You feel how your heart rate instantly picks up the speed and how your cheeks begin to burn. This little habit of his always made your knees feel weak.
"I'm responsible for you, y/n. Of course I will check on you."
You swallow as he slowly closes the cap between you two, him only beeing a few steps away. But you try not to let your new found confidence go to waste.
"You already did. This is overdoing it."
"Do I need a reason to reassure myself?" He questions, clearly getting angry at you for pushing further.
"Maybe your reason is that you have feelings for me?" You blurt out, not knowing where your courage is coming from.
Nanami is standing right infront of you now, looking down, right into your eyes. His face cold as stone.
"That would be highly unprofessional, y/n."
He answers, the tension in the room thickening.
"You didn't answer my question. Do you have feelings for me?" You say, in a low, shaky, voice.
Suddenly, Nanami calmly slams his hand onto the wall above you, but you don't even pucker a musce and keep looking up at him.
Almost a minute goes by, where there is nothing but awkward silence, accompanied by an intense staring contest.
It's clear yo you that he doesn't want to give up his tough authority mask just jet, but the reason you aren't budging either is because he hasn't given you a no.
Finally he let's out a long breath through his nose, almost as if he was holding his breath.
"Yes." Your stern look softens and you blink a few times to ensure that you are not dreaming right now.
"You are right y/n. I do have feelings for you..."
He says calmly, his voice still hard and you can't really read his expression because of the tinted glass covering his eyes.
"...and it is highly unprofessional"
Your heart feels like it's about to jump out of your chest right now, but you swallow the urge to hide away and push yourself a little further.
You have liked him since the very first day you met him and you are not gonna let this moment slide.
His hand is slowly sliding down the wall until he retreats it entirely, as if he has just been defeated.
"Are you going to kiss me?" You ask somehow breathlessly, even though you didn't even move a muscle and your voice comes out as a raspy whisper.
He huffs out a choked laugh and takes a step back.
"Do you really think that low of me? That I would take advantage of you?"
He fixes his expression, coming back closer with the same stern look from before.
"I would never touch you against your will, y/n."
You ball your hands into fists and try to calm your breath.
"What if... I want you to kiss me?"
You ask carefully and see his expression turn to surprise - as far as you can tell with his shades still blocking his eyes.
"You are 17, y/n-" He begins and you interrupt him before he can finish his sentence.
"I'm turning 18 next month!"
"You are still a minor until then! I'm your authority figure. I am way older. I always hold a certain amount of power over you that can very easily end up in me taking advantage of you. Wether you think that or not."
You shake your head angrily.
"It's my decision, Nanami. I know what I'm getting into and I'm not a child anymore. I know that you will never take advantage of me in any way!"
The two of you look at each other for a few seconds, before he sighs and puts down his glasses, so you can finally see his eyes.
He gives you one last thoughtful look and then pinches the bridge of his nose.
"Alright."
Your heart begins to beat faster again and your stomach drops in excitement.
"Under one condition."
"Sure, anything." You say without thinking.
"I'm doing nothing without your permission. When I ask you, I want to hear a clear yes or no. Understood?"
You nod with wide eyes, not being able to ignore the tingling sensation in your fingertips or your quick breath.
Nanami takes one step closer, his expression has softened and his voice is lowered.
"May I kiss you now?" His finger sneakes under your chin and tilts your head upwards.
"Yes." You answer and before you can think of anything else, his lips are on yours. Slowly and carefully moving on yours as if he is kissing glass.
But you aren't complaining, taking in the sensation of his lips, his breath and his smell.
You are not experienced at all, your only knowledge consisted of a few drunk kisses from homeparties.
This felt different, more sensual and intense.
Nanami breaks the kiss, looking at your lips while he drags his thumb over them.
"How was that?"
"Good." You swallow, your eyes locked on his mouth. "It felt good."
"Wanna try some more?" He states it as a question, but his tone makes you wonder if it really is.
"Yes, please." You whisper, already leaning into him.
Your mouths collide again, he strokes his thumb over your cheek, before sliding his hand to the back of your head and burrying his fingers nin your hair.
This time he was kissing you with a little more pressure, more eager.
He tucks at your hair firmly - not aggressively, but enough for you to groan into the kiss. Nanami uses the moment of your parted lips to let his tongue slide between them.
You feel his warm, wet tongue on yours, tasting him, melting in his arms. You sigh into his mouth.
Is this what heaven feels like?
You hold onto his jacket, afraid your legs might give in.
He breaks the kiss again, the both of you breathing more heavily now.
"Can I touch you?" He asks and you nod hastily.
"Yes." You breathe out after a second, remembering the deal with him.
His hands slide under your shirt, touching the bare skin on your waist. In a matter of seconds your whole body is covered in goosebumps and your breath falls flat.
You feel his fingers very slowly wandering to your back, letting all ten of them stroke up and then down with almost no pressure. You feel like you are going to faint every moment, everything is overwhelming you. His touch, the tension, the burning feeling in your lower belly.