chap 2

He Leaned in Then Pushed his warm Soft Bitten lips to Wills smooth Cold lips Sending a spark of light threw Both of them after Years of Pining and arguements Will's eyes widened all these Year's not Beliveing this would happen after all the fights, the Demogorgen, and vecna it Finally happened he Kissed Michael wheeler He smiled. Mike Pulled back But will wrapped his arms around his neck And leaned in closer not worrying about Breathing after about 30 Seconds He had to Breathe, He gasped For the air that left his lungs, Eventully gaining it. he looked mike in the eyes and mikes Face looked slightly shocked, will let out giggle at Mikes face then he started laughing. Mikes Face Morphed to confused than grinned "What Do I have something on my Face?" he said Poking his Face and Will Swooped Down and placed Wet Kiss on his Face "Now You do" Mike's Face turned into Disgust "hey! gross" will laughed " not gross if we Just kissed, idiot" Mike turned redder "what? Cat got your tounge" will said "no, But you did" Dropping His arms down then hugging Him again "I love you Michael wheeler." he said his lips ghosting his,with a smile  "i love you to william Byers'" they Both let out little laughs, the real light shining it there eyes again.