Prologue

Dedication: Maleficent0793

For being overall amazing!

It was May 2nd, 2007 and the Second Wizarding War had just ended with the fall of Lord Voldemort. Everyone was either mourning the loss of their loved ones or making sure their remaining friends and family were okay. There was a giant, bright flash of light and the following people were knocked unconscious and taken from the grounds of Hogwarts:

Cassandra Mikaelson, Harry Potter, Hermione Granger, Bill, Charlie, George, Ron and Ginny Weasley, Neville Longbottom, Luna Lovegood and Draco Malfoy.

On October 31st, 1986, everyone was eating dinner when the following people were called to the Room of Requirement:

James Potter, Sirius Black, Remus Lupin, Peter Pettigrew, Lily Evans and Regulus Black. Once they entered said room, they were all wiped unconscious and taken from the room.

In Camp Half-Blood in America, Percy Jackson, Annabeth Chase, Grover Underwood, Nico Di Angelo, Clarisse La Rue, Connor and Travis Stoll, Piper McLean, Thalia and Jason Grace, Chiron, Mr D (Dionysus) and Tyson were reading a letter from Cassie when they were wiped unconscious and transported from the Camp.

In Olympus, the following Greek Gods and Goddesses were knocked unconscious and transported:

Poseidon, Hera, Demeter, Aphrodite, Athena, Artemis, Apollo, Ares, Hephaestus and Hermes.

In the Underworld, Hades was knocked unconscious and transported from his residence.

In Beacon Hills, spring of 2011, Derek and Peter Hale, Scott and Melissa McCall, Stiles and Noah Stilinski, Lydia Martin, Chris and Allison Argent and Isaac Lahey were knocked unconscious and teleported from the Lacrosse game.

In the same city but in fall of 2011, Cora Hale, Liam Dunbar, Ethan and Aiden Steiner, Malia Tate, Theo Raeken and Kira Yukimura were knocked unconscious and teleported on their way home from school.

In New York City, Clary Fray, Jace Wayland, Alec and Izzy Lightwood, Magnus Bane, Simon Lewis and Luke Garroway were transported from their homes.

In Mystic Falls, Elena and Jeremy Gilbert, Caroline Forbes, Bonnie Bennett, Matt Donovan and Tyler Lockwood were transported from their homes.

Finn, Rebekah and Kol Mikaelson were awoken from their sleep and transported from their coffins.

Niklaus and Elijah Mikaelson, Damon and Stefan, Katherine Pierce and Joshua, Josette, Lucas and Olivia Parker were knocked unconscious and transported from wherever they were; Malachi Parker was transported from the Prison World and Freya was transported from where she was held by Dahlia Hagen.