Theatre and Note

As everyone awoke, they quickly became aware of each other and got into defensive and offensive stances. The vampires snarled at the rest, the wand wielders (not including Cassie) took out their wands, the demigods and Shadowhunters took out their weapons and the Gods and the siphoners/witches/warlocks were about to use their powers . The humans were scared and walked slowly to the walls.

Quickly, they all approached each other. Cassie, seeing this, used her powers to throw everyone back.

"THAT'S ENOUGH!" She yelled, causing everyone to look at her. She quickly regained her composure and held up a piece of paper she had found. "Let's read this and we might find out what we're doing here and who brought us here."

"Freya?" Finn asked Freya who nodded.

"Yes, it's me, Finn!" She exclaimed.

"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE!" Niklaus roared. "FREYA DIED WHEN SHE WAS A CHILD. OF PLAGUE!"

"No, Esther just made everyone think that. She gave me away to our Aunt Dahlia."

"I'm sure the paper will tell us." Elijah told them, trying to ease the tension.

After Cassie had finished explaining, everyone nodded, still apprehensive. Everyone made sure their friends were okay while Cassie greeted everyone she knew (the demi-gods, Gods, Stiles and Noah and the Mikaelsons).

Cassie read out the note. It read:

'Dear inhabitants of this theatre,

You may be wondering who I am and what you are doing here. Let me introduce myself. My name is Hecate. I am the goddess of boundaries, transitions, crossroads, magic, the New Moon, necromancy, and ghosts. You are here today to watch the life of Cassandra Parker, or, as she is now known, Cassandra Mikaelson. Yes, Mikaelsons, Freya is your supposedly dead sister. She was given away to Dahlia at the age of 5.

As soon as you are all comfortable, the videos will start automatically. Once the videos end, the movies will then begin. Please be seated with friends and family. Enjoy and watch carefully.

Yours sincerely, Hecate.'

"HECATE?!" The Gods and Goddesses and demigods (Including Cassie) exclaimed.

"I'm sure it'll be explained. Let's make ourselves comfortable." Elijah told them.

As everyone sat down, the videos started playing.

Row 1: Cassandra, Nico, Freya, Finn, Elijah, Niklaus, Kol and Rebekah

Row 2: Neville, Luna, Hermione, Ron, Bill, Charlie, George, and Draco

Row 3: Harry, Ginny, James, Lily, Sirius, Remus and Regulus

Row 4: Kai, Jo, Liv, Lucas and Joshua

Row 5: Percy, Annabeth, Grover, Clarisse, Connor, Travis

Row 6: Piper, Thalia, Jason, Luke, Allison, Chris and Isaac

Row 7: Scott, Melissa, Noah, Stiles, Derek, Peter, Cora and Lydia

Row 8: Malia, Liam, Kira, Ethan and Aiden

Row 9: Clary, Jace, Alec, Izzy, Magnus, Simon, Lucian, Matt and Tyler

Row 10: Damon, Stefan, Katherine, Elena, Jeremy, Bonnie and Caroline

(Lucian = Luke Garroway

Lucas = Luke Parker

Luke = Luke Castellan)