☼☽⋆。°✧2✧⋆°。☾☼

a little chime came from the staff room as both choon-hee emerged with lily coming out after her, with gloves and many bowls filled with cat food

a little chime came from the staff room as both choon-hee emerged with lily coming out after her, with gloves and many bowls filled with cat food. "are you both ready to start your shift today?" haewon asked with a smile on her face, "mhm!" choon-hee replied while lily just nodded and smiled at the elder.
dear cats café was a cosy study area where customers could play with cats while they work, and it's pretty close to kushi college so they often have many students. it may be busy but it had a nice pay, especially for a college student.

soon enough the café became quite vibrant, full of people and cats. it was definitely one of their busiest days since exam season is coming up, so students needed somewhere undisturbed to focus and also relax with cats while eating all sorts of snacks.

walking over to the counter, choon-hee picked up a tray filled with a mixture of pastries and baked goods. she looked around searching for the table who ordered and when she saw it the sight almost made her drop the tray.

lo and behold there was a laughing ji-eun, felix and seungmin. she paced over to the table and slammed the tray down onto the table, startling the cat that was rested upon felix's lap. from across the room cheong hollered "yah! be careful you frightened the cats with that slam. and- and don't slam down the trays when serving customers!"

in response choon-hee quickly bowed and murmured an apology while cheong walked away, back to behind the counter and both ji-eun and seungmin choked back a laugh. "look, she's not even happy to see us" felix sulked. wasn't he supposed to be the happy-go-lucky one?

"i never said i wasn't happy to see you guys" choon-hee pouted "i was just surprised, i know i said you could come visit but i literally just started my shift!".

"hey choo, i want more tiramisu." seungmin smirked, pushing his plate towards her while choon-hee scowled and stomped back to the counter.
once she had come back seungmin looked up to her and said "thanks sweetie.".

choon-hee flushed crimson before sticking her tongue out and rushing back to the staff room. she sat down, resting against the wall with a very noticeable blush spread across her cheekbones, tilting her head towards the cool wall trying to calm herself down. she thought she couldn't be any more embarrassed but that was when lily walked in.

"are you okay?" lily questioned "you look all flushed and...you're sitting on the floor-?".

"did you not see the others?" choon-hee muttered "they're literally all here, then i panicked when seungmin called me sweetie, how embarrassing.." she started to lightly bang her head on the wall. she would much rather endure her head being constantly hit against the tiles than go back out there and face her friends, listening to them make fun of her.

lily giggled before saying "choonie you're so in love with him it's actually painful." choon-hee shot her a glare before standing up, "could you take over serving for me? i can't face to go back out there...pretty please?" choon-hee begged with puppy eyes.

"you know i hate serving but i guess nothing is worse than cleaning out the cat litter." lily shrugged.

"thank you so much! you're a literal lifesaver!" choon-hee giggled and hugged her friend before scurrying off to the cat care room.

┈୨♡୧┈

"hey seungmin, what was that?" ji-eun enquired with a smug look.

"what was what?" the puzzled boy asked

"sweetie?" ji-eun raised a brow

"oh that? i was just teasing her." seungmin answered

"are you sure you were just teasing?" felix said with a look of satisfaction across his face. seungmin just rolled his eyes at that. of course he was teasing, there was no actual feelings behind that pet name for his best friend...right? right!

both ji-eun and felix sighed at the boy's answer and continued to eat their pastries in silence until lily and in-su came over "hi!" lily smiled "it's our break so we came over, this is in-su by the way.". they all greeted the boy but seungmin was wondering where choon-hee was. why wasn't she with lily on her break?

he told his friends he was going to the toilet before getting up and going towards the front desk, where there was a range of pastries, baked goods and salads on display. luckily there was someone at the register, and that someone was han-kun. "do you know where choon-hee is?" seungmin wondered.

han-kun hesitated before replying back with "who are you?"
seungmin blinked a couple of times responding with "i'm seungmin, her best friend. i heard she was on break right now so i wanted to visit."

"oh so you're that seungmin..hmm she's got some good taste." han-kun looked him up and down "she's in the staff break room with ji-hu, and cheong" he then pointed to the direction of the staff room before greeting a customer. seungmin looked a little confused but nevertheless he thanked him and walked in the direction of where han-kun had pointed.

what did he mean by "that seungmin"? he thought.

as soon as he reached the staff room door he knocked on the door and upon hearing a "come in" he entered the room.

┈୨♡୧┈

what choon-hee didn't expect to see was her best friend at the door looking a little lost, puppy like almost. she stood up and pulled seungmin into a tight hug, it's been way to long for choon-hee's liking since she's shown any physical affection to her friends. "choo, get off!" seungmin struggled to say "you stink like cat shit." he added

"no, you're my baby" she huffed but decided to spray some perfume on her and around the room, which caused all of them to have a coughing fit.

"choon-hee will you quit spraying perfume in the room?! you are literally making us choke." cheong retorted.

choon-hee dragged seungmin towards the sofa before explaining to ji-hu that this was seungmin, his eyes flickered between the two before smirking then looking back at his phone, occasionally sneezing. but cheong just glared at them.

"what are you doing here minnie?" choon-hee wanted to know.

"mm, missed you." seungmin stated then he layed down, resting his head on choon-hee's lap

choon-hee looked down at the boy with wide eyes, seungmin barely shows affection, the thought sent a blush creeping up her face. "hmm your hair is so soft.." choon-hee whispered while she ran her fingers through his hair.

seungmin would never admit it but getting his hair played with was definitely one of his soft-spots.

───♡─────────────────────────────────
a/n| clingy seungmin? anyways here's chapter 2 i finished writing this at 4:54am 💪
1175 words :))
───♡─────────────────────────────────