001| The Guardian Of The Forbbiden Pearl

𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧—The Wanderer

𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧
—The Wanderer

After the hourglass that had been sitting inside of The Mausoleum Of King Deshret for over centuries was shattered by an unknown explorer, the prodigy— for the future role as a guardian of a precious pearl that is known to concede any wish you des...

After the hourglass that had been sitting inside of The Mausoleum Of King Deshret for over centuries was shattered by an unknown explorer, the prodigy— for the future role as a guardian of a precious pearl that is known to concede any wish you desire— that had been sitting inside the glass filled with sand for over centuries, was finally set free.

Or maybe not quite yet.

As she had been condoned by Al-Ahmar due to previous demands from the civilians of Sumeru who had accused her of using the pearl for her own benefits and wrong doings. Now, Y/n was bound by chains inside the pyramid, prohibiting her to set foot outside of the triangle walls. Now she was ordered to guard the pearl that laid amongst the walls of The Mausoleum Of King Deshret for all eternity.

And for the past 200 years of "freedom" she's been slaying every individual that dared to enter the pyramid and steal the pearl. Very rarely had citizens made it out alive to share their encounter with the Guardian.

Some even say that she isn't the only one patrolling there. That "titans" were there to assist her to get rid of the intruders. However, this wasn't quite confirm yet.

Now, in current time, the famous traveler of Teyvat was to put all the rumors to test and confirm it with his own two eyes. No, it's not because he has a death wish or likes the adrenaline of danger. His motive behind all of this was because not so long ago, the nation of Dendro had stumble across a conflict caused by the 2nd of the 11 Fatui Harbingers that had taken control upon the region, hence to the division of the territory into three sections, separating families from eachother and causing bigger chaos.

In all of this, the goddess of Sumeru was nowhere to be seen or found, and Aether vowed to find the god who helped him with the search of his dear sister.

"You ought to be careful, people describe her physic as frail and insubstantial. But its nothing near the real thing. Do not underestimate her." That was the warning Tighnari left Aether before he departed to his journey towards The Mausoleum Of King Deshret.