002| Operation For Plantation B

𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧—The Wanderer

𝐖𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐆𝐮𝐚𝐫𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐧
—The Wanderer

Once outside the pyramid and proper introductions, the three individuals gathered up material and set up a campsite to spend the night before their next stop

"So you've been patrolling the Mausoleum Of King Deshret for over centuries!?" Shrieked the small floating child.

The girl on the opposite side swallowed the cooked meat before sharing her reply, "Yeah! it's been around 400 or 500 years or so." She replies indifferently as she continued consuming the feast that was being shared with her, making it apparent how long it's been since she last tasted such delight. "Maybe even 600, who knows? Ive lost count a long time ago. For most part, I was stuck inside an hourglass!" She huffed dramatically, amusing the duo on the other side. Aether and Paimon had noticed how lively her persona had switched up as soon as they stepped outside the ruins of Al-Ahmar.

For ages, Y/n hadn't seen the beauty of nature. She had almost forgotten how nice the fresh breeze felt dancing across her skin. It was inevitable for her mood to alter positively.

However, the famous blonde traveler couldn't help but cast the girl at front a pitiful look. Up until now, Y/n's life has been an endless samsara of nothingness inside a mausoleum all to her lonesome. Aether knew what a loop felt like, and how it slowly drives you to insanity. But somehow, Y/n seemed to be pretty stable for someone of her bygone days. He wondered if it were thanks to Nahida's companionship, or perhaps the 5 grand sapients took care for the girl. It made sense since one of the statues among the five seemed worried for the h/c-nette and how'd she'd survive out in the wilderness.

Y/n lifted her gaze up from her meal as she felt the pair of bright amber eyes resting upon her. "Do you feel bad for me?" Her question muddled Aether who was caught red handed. The guardian scoffed as her eyes wandered down to her next piece of meal. "Don't. I've long overcome the loneliness inside king deshret's mausoleum. The Aranara's would often come and pay me a visit. If it hadn't been for them and lord kusanali, I've most certainly would of gone mad" the girl laughed it off before digging into her food.