𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

• kamiya •

it was 6:30 and i was tired. "you tired bunny?" landon asked. "yeah." i said leaning my head against jamari shoulder. "ard imma call the uber for all three of us." landon said. jamari just nodded and i was half asleep. "why do you call her bunny landon?" jamari asked. landon looked at me doing that stupid grin i hate. "because, when we was little we had a lot of bunnies in the area we lived in right?" landon started. jamari nodded. "and one day me and her was playing outside with our older cousins. and we saw a brown bunny and we wanted to hold it. so we creeping carefully so one of us can pick it up. and it start running, so kamiya chased it and tried to jump ahead to get the bunny but fell right on her face. her nose was all red. so i called her bunny and our older cousins call her rudolph." landon said laughing. jamari started laughing too. while i sat there listening to them both like "😐"

when we got home jamari stayed at my house for a little and then went home. i wasn't even tired anymore. i went upstairs and went in my room. "sleep well bae. see you tomorrow 💯" was text that appeared on my phone from jamari. i hearted it and went a message back.

the next morning i woke up at 10:21 am to my brother playing nba youngboy. at first i just laid there mad bc i could've stayed sleep but noooo. i got up slowly and walked in his room. "landon." i said lowly. but he ain't hear me he wanted to dance. since he didn't see or hear me come in he looked at me and screamed and fell. "mane what you doing?!" he semi yelled. "trying to tell you to shut up." i said calmly. he rolled his eyes and paused his music. he went on his phone and started face timing someone. the person answered. "my dread twinnn!!" landon said making the other person laugh. "wsg ganggg." i heard the person say. then i realized it was jamari.

i walked out and went back in my room and closed my door. i laid back down and went to sleep. when i woke up again it was 2:30 pm. i went downstairs to see my brother and jamari laughing on the couch. "heyyy yall." i said sitting down on the end of the couch. they didn't answer me. i just looked at them, then i just got on my phone. after they quiet down a little bit i said hi again. they didn't say anything again so i just went upstairs in my dads room and chilled in there since he was at work. i mean i would have chilled in there any. when i was laying on his bed i found a old picture of me and him. i decided to take a picture of it and post it on my instagram story.

@alwaysgonbe.miyaaa posted 12s ago

Rich Homie Quan- Daddylyric: Daddy I gotchuDaddy I love yaDaddy my partnaDaddy my best friendDaddy this one here for youDaddy imma do this for you__________________________________

lyric: Daddy I gotchu
Daddy I love ya
Daddy my partna
Daddy my best friend
Daddy this one here for you
Daddy imma do this for you
__________________________________

after i posted it i sat the picture back down and went on tik tok. "where is she? KAMIYA!" landon yelled. he probably didn't think that i would be in here. but idk why they calling me now. i heard him trying to open my fathers door but i locked it. "he probably locked it bc he at work." jamari said. "okay i get that but i want to know where my sister is." landon said. i laughed in a pillow bc every time i laugh it's always gotta be loud. "check her location." jamari said. as soon as he said that i hurried up and turned my location off for landon and jamari. "it's off." landon said. i just laid back and continued watching tik tok.

• jamari •

i went over landon and kamiya house to hang with them. i was let in by landon. "wsg landon." i said dapping him up. "wsp gang." we sat down on the couch. "where kamiya?" i asked. "mane you is pressed." landon said laughing. "but she upstairs. also since i hit 200k on yt. i'm doing this ignoring her prank. you in?" landon asked. "ohh fsss." i said and he dapped me up

he set up his camera and started talking. once we heard her come out her room we started fake laughing. but the fake laughing turned into real laughter. "heyyy yall." kamiya said sitting on the end of the couch. we ain't say nfn. we laughed some more . we stopped and she said hi again but again we ain't say nfn. she went upstairs and landon looked at her and i looked at the camera. "ouu yall she mad." i said making landon laugh. we went up stairs in her room. she wasn't in there. we looked in her bathroom also. she wasn't there either. "where is she? KAMIYA!" landon yelled. he tried to open his fathers bedroom door. "he probably locked it bc he at work." i said. "okay i get that but i want to know where my sister is." landon said getting upset. "check her location." i said and he checked it but it was off for him and me.

i felt a lil bad now. it was 9:30. landon was stressing and still texting her. "bro i'm bout to call 911." landon said. "you wanted to do the prank." i mumbled. "you said what?" he said looking at me. "i'm just talking bout nfn." i said. "ohrd." he said. just then mr.tae walked in. "hey pops." landon said. "hey son." mr.tae said smiling. "where's kamiya?" he asked.  "we don't know." landon said. "wym you don't know?" mr.tae asked walking upstairs. he tried to open his door but it was locked. so he opened it with a credit card.
(ifykyk)

in there was kamiya sleeping in his bed under the covers. mr.tae just laughed and walked over to her and kissed her forehead and rubbed it. i saw him look at a picture which seemed to look like him and her. me and landon sighing in relief. i picked her up and brought her to her room. i laid her down and started to walk away when i heard her say sum.

"what?" i said. "can you stay?" she said looking up at me. "ion got no clothes mama. plus i got somewhere to be in the morning." i said. "you can ask landon for some clothes. and we can wake up early so you can gooo." she said pulling my arm bringing me closer. "noo mamas i gotta goo. like i gotta wake up real early." i said. "where you gotta go anyways?" she asked. "i gotta so somewhere with my mova. i think we going ova my aunt house." i said. "she live far?" she asked. "hy that's why i gotta wake up early." i said.

after some more back and forth i decided to stay. landon let me borrow some shorts and a wife beater. i went back into kamiya room and laid down on her comfy bed. "you setting ya alarm?" i asked getting under the covers. "yea. 5:20 exactly." she said sitting here phone down. she put on friday and i wrapped my arms her.

"goodnight mamas see you in the a.m.s." i said kissing her cheek.

"goodnight mari." she said smiling.