Moments on set

Tea Time Laughter

Y/n sat on the steps of her trailer, engrossed in a script, when Aidan's mischievous grin appeared around the corner. "Mind if I join you?" he asked."Always welcome," Y/n replied, setting her script aside.Aidan held up a tray with two cups of tea. "Earl Grey for you, chamomile for me," he announced with a chuckle.They sipped their teas, discussing scenes and sharing laughter. Suddenly, a gust of wind blew, causing Aidan's script pages to scatter like leaves.Y/n burst into giggles as they scrambled to gather the pages. "Looks like the wind wants to read your lines too."

Rooftop Serenades

During a break, Aidan led Y/n to the rooftop, guitar in hand. He strummed a gentle melody, the music echoing against the city skyline.Y/n leaned against the ledge, a smile curving her lips. "Do you serenade all your co-stars?"Aidan grinned. "Only the special ones."As he played, a group of crew members gathered below, listening. Y/n couldn't resist joining in, harmonizing with Aidan. The impromptu concert left everyone applauding, and even the cast joined in for a sing-along.

Prank Wars

Y/n and Aidan's friendship extended to the entire cast, and they found themselves in the middle of a prank war. One day, they conspired to fill their co-star Robert's trailer with balloons.Giggling like kids, they snuck into his trailer, armed with balloons and a lot of tape. The trailer was soon filled to the brim with colorful balloons.Robert's surprised laughter echoed through the set when he opened the door. "You got me good!"

The Impersonation Game

On a rainy day, the cast gathered in Aidan's trailer for some indoor fun. Aidan suggested they play a game: each person had to impersonate another cast member.Y/n imitated Aidan's signature head tilt and serious expression, causing everyone to burst into laughter. Aidan playfully protested, "I don't tilt my head that much!"The game continued, bringing out hilarious impersonations and creating inside jokes that would last throughout the show's production.

Midnight Snack Quest

Late at night, Y/n's stomach rumbled, and she decided to embark on a mission to find snacks in the craft services area. Aidan, always up for an adventure, joined her.Armed with flashlights and a giggly attitude, they tiptoed around, whispering and joking. They stumbled upon the candy section, and Y/n grabbed an armful of treats."Stealth mode: activated," Aidan whispered dramatically.Giggling, they returned to Y/n's trailer, surrounded by a mountain of candy. "Best midnight snack quest ever," Y/n declared.These short stories showcase Y/n and Aidan's bond on set, from their cozy tea sessions to musical rooftop serenades, shared laughter, playful pranks, and midnight snack adventures. Their friendship and funny moments with the cast made the set of "The Umbrella Academy" a truly memorable and joyful place.