Star-Crossed Gaze

The night was calm and clear as Y/n and Aidan sat side by side on the rooftop, the city's lights twinkling beneath them. They had spread out a picnic blanket and were gazing up at the star-studded sky, feeling like they were the only two people in the world.A shooting star streaked across the night canvas, prompting Y/n to excitedly say, "Quick, make a wish!"

Aidan took a moment, his gaze fixed on the starry expanse above. Then, he turned to Y/n with a soft smile. "You know what? I don't need to wish on a star for anything."Curious, Y/n tilted her head. "Why not?"Aidan's eyes were warm as he looked into hers. "Because I've already got everything I could ever want right here."

Her heart skipped a beat at his words, and a blush crept up her cheeks. Aidan's earnest gaze held a sincerity that made her feel like the most special person in the world.As the night breeze brushed against their skin, Y/n found herself at a loss for words. She felt a connection with Aidan that transcended the rooftop they were sitting on and the stars that adorned the sky. It was a connection built on shared laughter, late-night conversations, and stolen glances – a connection that had grown stronger with each passing day.

They lingered in that moment, their fingers brushing against each other as they reached for a piece of fruit from the picnic spread. Their star-crossed gaze felt like a promise, a silent affirmation of the bond they shared.And as the stars continued to twinkle above, Y/n realized that some wishes were already coming true – wishes of friendship, companionship, and a connection that made her heart flutter. The rooftop picnic had transformed into a canvas of unspoken feelings, and Aidan's words had painted a masterpiece of emotions.

In the stillness of the night, they continued to watch the stars, their hands occasionally brushing against each other as they reached for more snacks. Words weren't necessary – their hearts were speaking a language only they could understand.As the night grew deeper, they remained on the rooftop, surrounded by the stars that had borne witness to their shared moments. The shooting stars may have carried their wishes away, but Aidan's words had anchored something even more profound – the realization that sometimes, the most precious wishes were the ones that were already being fulfilled.