𝐏𝐑𝐄𝐋𝐔𝐃𝐄.

— "WELL THEN FUCK you too bum ass nigga! cant even drop a bitch at the right place

"WELL THEN FUCK you too bum ass nigga! cant even drop a bitch at the right place."
tilly fused as she picked up her suitcase dusting herself off and walking down the street to the penthouse.

"yo who dat?" she heard from a voice behind her.

it was coming from the mouth of a flimsy lightskin boy with grills in his mouth.

typical hoodrat.

'but fuck is he doin in the good part of manhattan by a penthouse?' she asked herself.

"yo you need help miss?" the other boy asked snapping her outta her thoughts.

as tahila finally looked at him she noticed how handsome he was.

he was darker than the other boy yet still lightskin, had below shoulder length curls, smooth skin, nice pearly whites, a couple tattoos that she could see and was sporting a cute red and gold uniform.

"hello?" the boy said waving his hand into the girls face.

"oh sorry, yea i need some help." the girl said quickly shaking out of her thoughts.

"where you headed to pretty lady" the boy asked smiling while picking up her 2 suitcases.

"uhh the thirteen floor, imma be working for the jimenez family ..?" she said a bit more like a question to see if this was the right place.

"oh you the new babysitter? wassup ma name tyler and thats my family you finna be working fa" the lighter boy cheesed with a smile.

tahila found herself looking genuinely confused.
she thought she was working with .. children.

"uh may i ask how old all of ya are?" tahila said interrogating the boy.

"uh me and ma son dd 16, ddot 15 and jay 19" tyler said proudly.

"i thought ya was kids .. fuck yall need a babysitter for?" tahila said bluntly.

"uh .. lets just say me and my siblings get into a lot of shit" tyler said scratching the back of his head and smiling nervously.

"well alright.. atleast ion gotta listen to 10 year olds cry. fine wit me." tahila said smiling happily.

"anyways now that ya done, wassup pretty ma name notti and i work down hea" the other lightskin boy said trynna spit game.

tyler than scrunched up his face and started to laugh.

"nigga yo name ETHAN not notti, give ha yo gov nigga." tyler said hysterically laughing while this 'notti' boy mugged him.

"nigga take yo ass up that elevator for i make u take the stairs." notti said with some sass in his voice walking inside with tyler behind him.

tahila found herself laughing and following them.

she could already tell she was gonna enjoy her job.

— ﹟𝘋𝘈𝘕𝘐 𝘚𝘗𝘌𝘈𝘒𝘚 ๑ ♡﹕₊˚

hey yalllll. this the lil prelude i know its short but its just a lil taste on what yall finna get.

this mostly gon be like the tv show jessie so its also gon have different povs besides tahila and notti.

anyways comment and vote and dassit!

DANI OUT !