𝐅𝐈𝐑𝐒𝐓 𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐉𝐎𝐁

—tag i promised for  nenaszn and happy birthday bookie 🩷🫶🏾

— "YO DDOT THOSE MY CHIPS you fat fuck!" a boy with twists said chasing a boy with his hair in pop smoke braids

"and ddot you been drinking my caprisuns too?! now me AND dd on ya ass!" a taller boy said chasing after the boy with pop smoke braids too who now seems to be identified as 'ddot'.

"yea we onnat!" the other boy named 'dd' said aswell as they both went to try and tackle 'ddot'.

"thank god im the good kid, these niggas hooligans" tyler said taking up a caprisun and leaning back into the couch.

tahila rolled her eyes realizing no one was going to break the boys up so she took it upon herself to do it.

"HEY, IM YO GUEST AND YA NIGGAS ACTIN LIKE FOOLS?!" tahila said loudly in a stern voice.

immediately all the boys stopped and looked up at her awkwardly freezing in their spaces.

"yea she da new babysitta, be respectful ya. ya know momma dont play that shit." tyler said and they all immediately sat they asses down.

yea what that gum wrapper nigga said!

"so like, you got a man sexyface?" the boy whos name happened to be 'ddot' said while smirking all up in ma face.

"sorry lil boy but i like NIGGAS my age, thank you." tahila said politely and forcing a smile.

"age aint nun but a number ma, its only like 3 mo years to go" ddot said puckering up his lips and moving closer to her.

"get out ma face lil boy, i got mace. and a glock." tahila said pushing him over and he ran to the other side of the couch.

"nah you got it, you got it ma heart!" ddot said raising his hands in defeat.

tahila just rolled her eyes laughing.

"anyways fuck all this friendly shit, who you is?" the oldest looking boy said bluntly.