𝗶 - in the rain

#gigglesandlaughs

annie walks out of her bathroom dressed in a black crop-top with grey sweatpants as she continues to dry her hair from the shower she took

annie walks out of her bathroom dressed in a black crop-top with grey sweatpants as she continues to dry her hair from the shower she took. her hair was the worst part of the day for her.

then her younger sister, aubrey comes into her room with tears running down her face.

"annie!"

annie turns to look at her and starts to angry as she notices the tears on her sister's face, "okay, who do i have to beat up?"

"probably my ex." aubrey bluntly says.

"why?-wait your ex?" annie says, confused on why her sister was calling her boyfriend an ex.

"he broke up with me." aubrey sobs.

"oh, no." annie throws her towel on her bed and hugs her sister. "please don't cry."

"i just feel like," aubrey sobs. "i'm not gonna find anyone."

"you will. you just haven't found them yet." annie comforts.

annie pulls away from the hug and puts her hands on aubrey's cheek, smiling at her, "wanna sleep with me tonight?" aubrey nods. "okay, i'll get your pj's."

after annie gets the pj's, she gives them to aubrey and let's her sister change in the bathroom. as aubrey changes, annie shuts the lights off and lays down in her bed.

aubrey comes out of the bathroom in pink silky pj's. aubrey gets into the bed with annie and lays her head on her older sister's chest as annie runs her hands through her hair.

"goodnight, annie."

"'night, a."

"she was crying hysterically last night

"she was crying hysterically last night." annie says to veronica and vanessa.

they were sitting in annie's room because the twins are gonna stay the night at the rae's home. veronica lays beside annie on her bed and vanessa stands in the bathroom, with the door opened, as she braids her hair listening to annie. aubrey was in her room doing her homework.