Hello!

"Yah! Y/n wake up!!!" Said Min jae.

Y/n woke up with a jolt. Confused as always.

Min jae, " Yah pabo wake up already. Do you know what time it is. Get your ass off the bed and get to work."

Y/n slowly opened her eyes and checked the time. It was 2:00am at night.
It took her some time to get back to reality after that extra spicy dream she had.

A dream that she often had featuring her ultimate bias Park Jimin.

It wasn't just lust though, she loved that man to bits.

People may think odd that a 28 something girl head over heels over a korean man far away from her.

But that was the effect BTS had on the entire world.

As for y/n, she was just a simple 28 Yr old girl who made it her mission to get to south korea to be close to her love.

No force in the entire world could stop her, she was that determined.

After alot of struggle and drama she finally got what she wanted.

Presently, studying in Seoul National University [SNU] pursuing her master degree since 1year, y/n had already devoted her time and money into getting her hands on every BTS merch she could.

During her initial days she came across plentiful friendly and genuinely nice people from all over the world.

However, Min jae was the one she clicked with the most. Being a BTS army herself they both hit it off.

Min jae felt almost like her other half to y/n, much like VMin from BTS.

It was meant to be, it was destiny.

Together with Min jae y/n embarked her journey in Seoul, South Korea.

She already completed the pilgrimage every bts army goes to as a true fan.

However, she was struggling to complete her next mission : To see Park jimin live, in person.

She made sure she had enough savings, sacrificed sleep trying to get tickets to their concert,but as luck my have it , was unable to get tickets to any of the bts concerts yet.

But soon that was gonna change thanks to Min jae.