Christmas

Simón does not feel very enthusiastic on these dates, especially at Christmas where a large part of the people spend their time living with their family in a happy and pleasant environment.

"Family" was what he didn't have, or so he believed after losing her, but he only had one person Y/n, but because of the resentment and hatred he couldn't visualize her as a family.

What he didn't know is that he was afraid of losing her, but that was blinded by all the feelings that were slowly killing him inside.

Y/n was very excited because Simon, the owner of her thoughts and above all her heart, could finally be here, she had not had communication with him, she did not know if it was because of the mission or because she did not want to talk to that girl, the second thing It really worried her, since she didn't want him to break up with her because of that, so she stopped insisting.

Simón would arrive at dawn, so when you saw that it was already getting dark, you gave up decorating the small house as quickly as you could, which was more of a refuge than a home.

Y/n was not aware that Simón did not like to be celebrating these dates.

When Simón arrived at dawn Y/n was waiting for him in the living room chair and when Simón saw the decorations he was not happy at all and when he saw you he scolded you saying that all the lights you placed would bring too much attention to the house.

You expected him to arrive and hug you or give you a cozy kiss, but not the opposite with scolding and mistreatment.

He was not trying to hurt you with his words but he was angry and stressed, he was not aware of his words or dealings, but he would not apologize to you. He just went to the bedroom and fell asleep.

You spent the rest of the morning turning off the lights, when you finished you entered the room and Simón was in one corner with his back to you and you just leaned back in the other.

It was clear that you were crying but Simon chose to ignore it, he has killed more people than he has consoled throughout his hard and long life.

-Simon?

I would have liked to spend time with you today...

"Me too", those words never left her mouth.

Waiting in silence for a show of love you fell asleep soundly.

_______________________________

By the way, I would appreciate it if you leave a little star if it's not too much to ask and that you go follow this account @guadap_riley on tiktok who is the creator of povs and I grab them to create stories with them