Chapter 2: The Shopping Mall Murder Case!

Chelsea's POV:

Today Amuro- Kun invited me to buy ingredients for Coffee Poirot and still Azusa is not here yet because her family trip is in 3 to 5 days or maybe months so it's just me and Amuro- Kun all alone in the mall but as we're about to go to Coffee Poirot to set up and to start working serving customers we heard a scream we went to the source of the scream and a saw a dead woman on the floor then in the corner of my eye I saw a man try to run away from the scene but was held by security thinking his the culprit so I pulled on Amuro- Kun's sleeve cutely and he turned around to look at me with a sweet smile.

"Yes Chelsea- Chan?, what is it?"  Amuro- Kun  asked me as I whispered to him but still audible.

"That man might be the culprit and look at her neck there's a large cut on it along with rope marks and I saw a gun laying down on the floor, but I'm still  not sure whether that man is the culprit maybe one of the lady's friends." as I saw the lady's friends crying.

"Alright,that's a  good deduction Chelsea, please call the police."  I nodded and call the police on my phone while Amuro- Kun told everyone to not go anywhere and try to stay calm.

"I called them Amuro- Kun, they're be here in 15 minutes." I told him and Amuro- Kun patted me on my head making me blush and my heart to beat in my chest.

"Good job Chelsea- Chan!" Amuro- Kun

The Police has arrived and Inspector Megure saw me and Amuro- Kun so he approached us.

"Ah Chelsea- Kun,  Amuro- Kun!"  Inspector Megure.

"The deceased woman's name is Yuki Tachibana, Age 23, an office worker"  Officer Takagi said then suddenly he saw me and Amuro- Kun together.

"Chelsea- Chan, Amuro- San?" Officer Takagi.

"Hello Officer Takagi."  both Amuro- Kun and I greeted him with a smile.

"