chapter 2

"well?? I really appreciate if you all could just… talk" Tao said impatiently.
"We're… processing" Charlie said. He took a quick look at Nick cause maybe he wanted to know what his reaction was. Nick was shocked.
"So… how was it ?" Nick asked shyly glancing Charlie. He wanted to know Charlie's reaction too.
"Great… I mean for me… I don't know about her. She said it was good… I don't know if it's true or not." Tao said with a  worrying face.
"Don't worry…I'm sure she meant it" Charlie assured him.
"So… how did it happened… did you talk first… how did you know you both were ready?" Nick asked with concern.Again he looked at Charlie.
"No… it's just kinda happened… Like I said we were kissing and at some point she touched me…" Tao began to speak
"Ugh…ewww Noo…Tao we don't need to know all the gory details. you really need to work on what to say and what not to say." Charlie said with cringe.
"So… do you feel different ?" Issac asked taking his eye of the book he was reading.
"Um… physically No…. I somehow thought it would be different after sex. I don't feel any different but emotionally… I'm just so happy.. I feel like we became closer. You know what… I think our souls connected… I just can't wait to see her again…" Tao said sipping his milkshake.
"We're happy for you Tao…I mean I can't believe you are the first one to lose virginity among us when I was the first one who had a real relationship." Charlie said laughing. Then suddenly he realized what he had just said infront of Nick. Who had a concerned face.
"Um… I… I didn't… " charlie stammered without knowing what to say.
"Uh… I think we should order a second round.. Issac do you want to come?" Tao said giving them space to talk.
"Um… sorry… I didn't mean it like that…" Charlie apologized.
"I know…" Nick said.
"Ugh… I hate that I said that… I'm really sorry Nick… You know when I said I only want to do it if you want to.. I really really meant it. I don't ever want to do it if you don't want to."Charlie assured him squeezing Nick's hand.
"Yeah I know char… I know what you meant… you don't have to apologize.." Nick said with much more certainty.
"You're the best" Charlie leaned in and kissed him.
"Tara and Darcy texted they wouldn't be coming since Darcy's mom wanted her in home right away." Tao said to the group looking at Tara's text.
"So should we head home after this" Nick pointed his milkshake.
Everyone agreed and gulped down their milkshakes.

Issac and Tao went to home together since They were basically neighbours. Since Charlie's house was a 10-minute walk from Nick's house, they went together.

{Sorry if this chapter was so short.. guys please vote}