Chapter 8

"Do you want to read that book that Tara told us about ?
I actually just bought it on the way back home from grandma's." Charlie asked Nick
"Which book ??" Nick asked completely oblivious.
"The colour purple by Alice Walker. Did you really forget about that??" Charlie asked cocking his eyebrow.
"Oh yeah we should I promised her that I would read that" Nick said.

Charlie went to take his backbag and started to climb up the stairs. Nick followed him immediately. He didn't want to waste a single moment he got spend with Charlie. Nellie stayed at the Living room. She was sleeping from all the petting.

"So I was thinking that we could read a little about Alice Walker , the author , right? I always do that when I read a book . I become more invested in the book when I know something about the author and her life. Do you mind ??" Charlie asked lying on Nick's bed.
"No.. obviously we should.. that seems like a good idea. I should also do that. " Nick replied as he climbed on the bed with Charlie.

Charlie took his phone and searched 'Alice Walker' they read the wikipedia article. And then began to read the Book. Charlie was one of those readers who'd just forget everything going around them while they set their eyes in the book. Nick on the other hand was a lousy reader. He read one sentence and think about something else then after a few minutes read another sentence. So he took his time when it comes reading. Even though charlie was an obsessive reader Nick loved reading with him. Cause he got to admire Charlie's face and passion for the book. He often expressed emotions described in the book and mouthed dialogues with so much expressions. Nick LOVED when it happened. He always thought he'd make an awesome actor and even told charlie to join the school drama club.

As usual Nick read first two or three pages without getting distracted. But he couldn't keep up with Charlie of course.

"Have you finished? I wanna flip to next page.." Charlie said looking impatient.
"WAIT DON'T "Nick pleaded.
Charlie waited few minutes again.
"Done now??" Charlie asked rolling his eyes.
"Nooo… waitt" Nick said taking the book from Charlie.
"Don't mind me.. take your time.. You actually remind me of that sloth from that movie zootopia." Charlie laughed at his own joke
"I can't believe you said that. You... You adorable bibliomaniac. " Nick said pushing Charlie
"Ah..That was uncalled for." Charlie Said pushing Nick back.
"Okay..  this means war" Nick said throwing the book. He climbed on Charlie and began to hit him with a pillow.
"Ahh...NICKKKK. " Charlie said blocking the pillow flying to his face.
Nick easily pinned down Charlie by holding both his hands on the bed above his head. Nick saw how Charlie looked so adorable. He slowly leaned in and kissed him. Nick pulled  from the kiss after a minute when he thought of the bulge in his pants.
His eyes drifted up to Charlie's and it was over. He knew at that moment that he wanted more and was ready. He didn't want to control it anymore. His lips caught Charlie's lips in a hard kiss. There was nothing gentle about it. Nick didn't leave Charlie's hand. He pinned them above his head on the bed. Charlie wanted to grab Nick's neck. Nick finally let go off his hand and placed them on Charlie's waist.
Nick pulled from the kiss to breathe.
"Do you want to stop?" Nick asked for confirmation.
"No please…I…I want. I want this " Charlie managed to say breathing so fast .
Nick went in for another kiss this time it was more passionate than rushing. He took off Charlie sweatshirt. And began to kiss every inch of his chest. Charlie unbuttoned Nick's Shirt and threw it to the floor. Nick loved that sight. He unbuckled Charlie's belt and took off his shorts. They were both breathing so much , more like panting. Nick then took off his own pants.

Charlie pulled Nick as soon as he took off his pants. He couldn't wait. He was tired of waiting. Charlie grabbed Nick's back of the head and ran his fingers through his hair. Nick felt the shiver down his spine as he began to suck on Charlie's neck. He didn't even care if he got a hickey. Nick never felt more out of control like this in his life. Charlie let out a moan. Nick saw that opportunity and kissed him and sucked on his lower asking for entrance, which charlie gladly opened his mouth for. Their tounges danced against each other. Charlie hugged him so hard but he wanted to get even more close to Nick even though there was zero place left between them. It frustrated him. Nick placed his hands everywhere on charlie. But that didn't satisfied him. He began to slowly slide in Charlie's boxers and placed his hand on Charlie's length. Charlie pulled from the kiss and gasped at the touch of Nick .
"What ?? Is that ...is that okay??" Nick asked worrying taking his hands back from  there.
"Yess..." Charlie assured him..
"You sure??..I don't want you to do things when you're not ready.." Nick asked with a worry face
"Nick...you've no idea how long I have been wanting to do this.." Charlie said as he took Nick's hand and placed it in Charlie's boxer.
Nick went for a kiss again as he pulled down Charlie's boxers.
He began to kiss his chest . Then his ribs . Then his belly button. He never broke the eye contact. Charlie breathed so hard as he knew what was going to happen next. He felt like his HEART was going STOP.

Nick stopped for a second and took him in his mouth. Charlie arched his back and grabbed the sheets so hard.
He has never felt this good before. He was craving for Nick's lips. Nick began to go up and down as he licked the tip every now and then. Charlie couldn't bear it anymore. He came immediately in Nick's mouth. Nick gladly swallowed it. Charlie grabbed Nick and began to kiss him with so much love.
"You taste so good char.." Nick said kissing his forehead.
Charlie almost melted hearing that. He looked at Nick's boxers and placed his hand on it indicating that he is going to take it off.
"Nick... I want... I want you to" Charlie said not finishing the sentence.
"You sure ?? I don't want to hurt you.. I would literally hate myself if I cause you even a little pain." Nick said with a worrying face.
"I want to ...more than anythin and. I bough... I have lube" Charlie said shyly.
Nick smiled and kissed him again.
"Do you have a condom??" Nick asked.
Charlie glanced at the ceiling thinking how much of an idiot he is. He even bought lube but didn't even bother buying a condom.
"No...Aren't you the one supposed to have it??" Charlie said blushing.
"David must have it in his room. I'll be right back". Nick immediately took off and ran to his brother's room.
Charlie took the lube from his bag and placed it on the bed after Nick went.
After a few minutes later Nick came back with a condom in his hands.
Charlie was currently lying under the sheets since he was naked. Nick was so hard at the thought of him being Completely naked under that sheet. He just wanted to throw it off of him and kiss every damn inch of Charlie's body. Instead he slowly walked to the bed and lied beside charlie. He took his boxer off under the sheet and threw it off to the floor. He climbed on charlie and began to kiss him. Their lengths were touching one another. They didn't wanted to wait another second. Nick took the condom and tore it. He began to put it on as Charlie bited his lips.
Nick adjusted Charlies legs to give him more space to enter. He took the lube and put it on his fingers.
"Tell me if it hurts okay??" Nick said as he massaged Charlie's entrance with his fingers. He slowly began to put it in Charlie. Charlie winced a little.
"You okay??" Nick asked
Charlie smiled and Nodded yes. He loved how caring he was.
Nick then began to finger him with two fingers. Even though Charlie felt a little pain he was enjoying it so much.
"Nick please I want you " Charlie pleaded as he moaned
Nick couldn't tolerate it. It was too much for him. He took the lube and applied on his length.
He began to push his member inside Charlie. Charlie shut his eyes hard . A tear started to roll down from his eyes to his cheeks. Nick hated how Charlie was in pain. He didn't know how to do it better. Instead he kissed him on the cheek.
After a few seconds Charlie started to feel so good instead of pain. There was pain but it felt so good.
"Nick.. fuck…it feels so good" Charlie moaned
Nick felt happy that he was not in pain anymore. He lost it when he moaned his name. He has never heard Charlie swear. It was so hard for him to keep going slowly.  He started to throb hard. Charlie's legs were shaking. He hold on to Nick's waist.
"Charlie… I'm …. I'm gonna come.." Charlie hugged Nick so hard. Nick burried his head on Charlie's neck as he came.After a minute Nick started to raise his head. And looked at Charlie who was looking at him already. Nick placed a quick kiss on Charlie's forehead. And they let out a chuckle.

{Was it cringe??? It was my first time too..writing smut ;)
Guys please vote and comment.}