(Chapter -2)

??- Kookie!!
Everyone started to give that person wierd gazes . When suddenly he asked
JK: heyy! What are you doing here? What a surprise!.
I told you YURI that I will be meeting after my shift. You know that it is not allowed to meet during work hours . ( he said being a little annoyed at his Girlfriend)
YURI :  oh come on babe , after all this is your own hospital then why are you worrying so much .
.Jk :  yes this is my hospital but still the rules are same for all no partiality!
Acha alright leave that , tell why did you made trouble to come here? Do you need anything now? ( he asked being confused at her sudden appearance cause he knows that whenever she comes she only needs something from his MONEY)
YURI: OH babyy! You know me so well. I wish everyone gets a bofie like you ( acting cringe)

EVERYONE 'S POV
Everyone present there were giving her wired looks and seeing her act all cute and cringe everyone bursted laughing which made jungkook embarassed. And to take him to his cabin.

Jk's POV
UFF I don't know how the hell I made her my girlfriend, sometimes I doubt my decision of making her my gf. Well can't do anything, maybe she is just like this because of her dad's princess treatment. ..(sigh)
But wait ! I am also from a rich family even my sister too but we both are well matured and well mannered...
Ahh!! Leave it.

JK:  YEAH so tell me what you want ( calmly with a simple smile)
YURI : can you please give me some money ( while swinging left right and trying to act cute with her witchy puppy eyes)
Jk :  (sigh) But some days ago only you took some money right baby ?! It's not good to spend too much money!
Yuri : ( uff this jerk ! Can't he just give some money , being so much rich still acts like a broke ,  .... Hmh ) But babyyyy ! Pwease na ...thish ish tha last timeu 🥺( whinning )
Jk : ( sighed and took out his card and was about to give her when she snatched it immediately)

YURI : thanks babyy! Love you soo much ( and pecked his lips and left without saying bye)

JK Shrugged her behaviour and started with his hospital works cause ofcourse being a doctor isn't easy after all🙄

_______________________________________________________________
MEANWHILE:-
A man tied in a chair all drenched in blood crying for mercy and begging for his life . Shouting and groaning sound was all that could be heard.
MAN: boss he' s already here and as per your orders we have already tortured him to death but still we didn't got any information and also if we continued it more it might result to his death .
Yn : hmm, you keep doing it
MAN: But bos...
Yn: SHUT UP! DON'T TEACH ME WHAT TO DO!!! JUST DO WHAT I SAID !

and also I am coming there! Understand!!

MAN: Ye ...Yes B..BOSS

( she cut the call)

AUTHOR 'S POV
She got up from her chair aggressively and went straight to her car all the bodyguards started to follow her and as she seat in the car's backseat the driver started the engine and drove , with many other cars followed behind.

AUTHOR 'S POVShe got up from her chair aggressively and went straight to her car all the bodyguards started to follow her and as she seat in the car's backseat the driver started the engine and drove , with many other cars followed behind

Soon she reached her secret mafia place and everyone got down the cars and stand in line parallel bowing to her as she stepped out.

She straight went to the basement and saw the man being all tied and breathing heavily in the need of oxygen.

YN'S POV
MY BLOOD BOILED SEEING HIS DISGUSTING FACE !.
I straight went too him and showed him his family's picture.
Seeing which his eyes widened and seeing his reaction I smirked cause I know emotional torture is way more better than physical one cause emotional attachment can force anyone to do anything
YN: hey you Rascal will you spit out the truth or shall I bring you lovely kiddos and wife here ?!

The person: N ...no NO NO ( CRYING) please... please don't do it I will tell and do whatever you want please... please I beg you (crying mess) (and begging)
YN: tsk tsk tsk tsk
       Awww just look at your self ...hahaha (sarcastically)
     ( grabbed his hairs harshly and pulled) YOU MF TELL ME WHO COMMANDS YOU AND UNDER WHOM YOU WORKS !!!
The person: (terrified and in pain) f.. fo..for J..je..JEON's
YN'S POV
hearing the truth I smirked on my victory and let his hairs go but intimately pulled out my gun and shot him multiple times.
YN: send his filthy body to his sweet home . ( smirked)
MAN: Y..YES BOSS
( being terrified he did what he was commanded)

AUTHOR 'S POV
YN left from there and when she was about to sit in her luxurious car , suddenly she got interrupted by a call
She smiled to herself but hide it eventually
Without wasting any second she picked up the call and
YN: hello !
??: Hey where are you ? I have been calling you since long
Yn: I know , wait there I am coming...

____________________________________________________
So dear readers
How was it??
I have tried my best to come upto your imagination ...
I hope you liked

PLEASE VOTE ❤️